Biden just became a bigger moron...

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by GregLSU, Feb 22, 2013.

1. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Anyone see his advice about going outside and dumping a couple of shotgun blasts up in the air to scare away burglers? Dood is clueless, and giving illegal advice on shit he obviously knows nothing about.

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I like uncle Joe. He's nuts.

3. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Cheney was nuts... Biden has fallen off the delusional truck, and now getting a state check. Dude has lost any and all credibility he had left with his stupid nonsense.
    Hell i'm as pro-gun as any around here, but I agee with background checks, but these are the morons out there flappin' their gums without a clue as to what he's saying.

4. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Biden is right, the shotgun is the best and ultimate home defense weapon. I keep two loaded 12-gauges in the house--one in my bedroom and one right behind the front door. Both with 00 buckshot. Or as my neighbor calls it . . . Buckwheat shot.

stevescookin likes this.
  5. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

I'm strapped in a similar fashion...at work.

6. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

Odds of hitting a target with a shotgun are better than any other type of weapon at close range. Also, when people hear loud gunshots, they usually turn and go the other way. If they're up to no good, they usually go a little faster.

I fail to see what's so crazy.

7. LaSalleAve

Cheney isn't nuts he's satan.

8. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

I cant find the video, but if you get the chance watch it. He gives both dangerous, and illegal advice. The guy doesn't know shit about weapons, and the advice he gave would not only get a person locked up, but in some cases might get the person killed in situation he used as the example.

But yes you are correct, in close range gun fights the shotgun rules. But not the point or example Mr.Numbnuts used. And if you saw the video in question, and fail to see what's wrong then you have no business owning weapons.

9. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

People who have bodyguards should not give advice about security to others who don't.

10. LaSalleAve

Just do a better job of screening potential gun owners that's all you can really do. Everything else is moot.