Biden leading in the polls

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Frogleg, Jun 24, 2020.

1. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

It’s war. We supported the mujahideen with weapons and other stuff with the explicit purpose of killing Russian. We and the Afghans were very successful and the Russians pulled out.

Don’t get me wrong, I hate every death and wounding of US soldiers/sailors/marines/airmen. But, when you go to war people on the other side try to kill you. Look at it this way. Pretend the blunt story is absolutely false. Do you think the Taliban would lose interest in killing US and allied forces? Of course not.

el005639 likes this.
  2. kcal

kcal Founding Member

things that are in the news that interest me
    others are saying otherwise. that interests me. It doesn't have to interest you
    except that it doesn't for the media. how does the WH overcome it? What's the strategy? those are the things that interest me.... again, it doesn't have to interest you
    then start a thread

3. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

we have gone from denial to pointing fingers. So there is that when speaking about what really happened.

We have people in the govt. that actively work to sabotage Trumps. I don't recall this kind of activism in my life.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ed-Russia-paying-Taliban-kill-U-S-troops.html

• White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany abandoned attempts to discredit an intelligence report that Russians were offering bounties
    • Instead McEnany attacked The New York Times for its report and blasted the intelligence officials who leaked the information to the newspaper
    • 'As a result of this New York Times report, who's going to want to crop cooperate with the United States intelligence community?,' she said
    • 'These are rogue intelligence officers who are imperiling our troops,' she said
    • Secretary of State Mike Pompeo spoke with a Taliban leader amid the growing crisis over Russian bounties on U.S. soldiers in Afghanistan
    • 'The Secretary made clear the expectation for the Taliban to live up to their commitments, which include not attacking Americans,' State Department said
    • Talks come as administration struggles to deal with growing crisis, downplaying the intelligence report as Democrats pile on President Trump
    • 'I think the public should - unrelated to my running - conclude this man is not fit to be the president of the United States of America,' Joe Biden said

4. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

You all keep swallowing the hook.

APPTiger likes this.
  5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

You are right. Fish are kinda stupid. I have caught the same fish many times on the same lure. Some here like mullets keep swallowing the same bait CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS and NBC throw at them for 4 years. DEMOCRATS know how to fish for mullets.

APPTiger likes this.
  6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

7. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

8. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

9. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

I don't think so. That said, if his support continues to dwindle and he gets enough pressure from his own party, he could. Trump loves himself more than anything or anyone. If he thinks he is going to lose badly he may drop out to save face. It would be unprecedented. I can't recall it ever happening but I'm not sure.

10. kcal

kcal Founding Member

good to see you nc

Tiger in NC likes this.