Biden leading in the polls

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Frogleg, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

As in the article LBJ quit in 1968 and Nixon resigned in 1974. Both of them because the respective party leadership made them face facts. There is no equivalent level of leadership in the Republican Party today....or in the democrat party as they would have stomped on Sanders if they could in 2016.

Tiger in NC likes this.
  2. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

I agree with the first part of the above quote, and think you're 180 degrees off on the second. Here's why; while I think Trump leaves a lot to be desired in the areas of basic Presidential bearing, character and deportment (i.e.; he doesn't act like a politician), he's done a much better job than most are willing to give him credit for. No point in rehashing the last 3 and a half years, I know you disagree, and neither of us is going to move. But the most important thing he has done is expose the left's true nature. They've proven over the last 2 months just what lengths they are willing to go to seize power. There was a time I honestly thought if violent insurrection against a Republican government happened, it would be met in kind by a grass roots 2nd Amendment loving population. That hasn't happened, and its becoming clear to me how important that is. CHOP/CHAZ is the perfect example. Trump talked shit about going in and settling it, but he didn't. He let it play out, let them have their rope, and sure enough, they hung themselves with it. Meanwhile the Dems, when not literally cheering them on, have taken pains to make sure they don't condemn them. So if you are a reasonable American voter who thinks you're not getting leadership from either side, ask yourself; do you want to vote for the party that aligns itself with those who will literally burn down the country in the process of stealing it if it can't win it at the polls?

APPTiger and LSUpride123 like this.
  3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I can tell you this. If insurgents come to my neighborhood and block it off, I’m unloading my ammo on them.

Shit ain’t gonna fly where I live.

Bengal B likes this.
  4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Think about it NC. Biden gets elected. Biden dies or is so much of a drooling vegetable that (name of black woman here) somehow becomes in charge.

Do you want to go ahead and kneel and apologize for being white now to avoid the rush

mctiger likes this.
  5. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Big toes won’t be ok in a couple days. Not much more painful you’ll need to stay off that for awhile.

6. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

I really don’t think trump cares what the press says about his support. If he loses, he’ll step down and wish the US “good luck” with President Kamila Harris. ... with a parting shot of “ hope you guys enjoyed the good economic times while they lasted, because when President Harris is done, you’ll all be is soup lines.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2020
    Tiger in NC likes this.
  7. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Back when you COULD see?

tirk and Tiger in NC like this.
  8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Taken over by right wing ideologues? Apparently to you a right wing ideologue is a president who believes in a strong military, law and order, respect for our country and it's founding, the first and second amendment, energy independence, the sanctity of human life, the constitution, a strong vibrant economy and our freedoms come from God not government. What a right wing ideologue a hole Trump is!

You dissapoint more each day, you are a fool.

9. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Then you are clueless about why those people are protesting. Trump is the fuel on this fire, not the solution to it.

We all have free speech under the first amendment. The first amendment does not preclude you from the consequences of that free speech. Cancel Culture is nothing more than the rejection of someone else's free speech. Just because someone says it under the auspices of free speech does not mean that they cannot be rejected for what they said.

FIFY

No one is afraid of the MAGA group. They are old. Too old to be threatening anyone. Further, I will never fear a man whose dick is so little that he feels it necessary to brandish a long rifle at a protest over bucking sound medical advice.

this is the only part of your post that I can agree with....I have no doubt that you believe this.

10. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

ok, tell us.

So you are saying that you would murder your fellow American citizens for exercising their right to free speech? Because let's be clear about this statement of yours....you didn't say that if they broke into your home or damaged your property...you said if they block off your neighborhood. I'll give you a chance to clarify...