Biden leading in the polls

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Frogleg, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Whoever Biden picks as a running mate will be a leftist wacko unacceptable as president to even middle of the road voters. Normally this wouldn't be a big deal. People don't usually base their voting decision on the veep candidate. But Biden is not only old he has trouble stringing 2 sentences together. The odds are pretty good that he will die before 4 more years past. Trump will hammer this fact

COTiger likes this.
  2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Appreciate the opinion. Here is why I think you are wrong.

So if you remember in 2016, people were afraid then to say they would support Trump. Its only gotten worse. I do not think your average independent, where the election is won, looks at the shit show the Dem's are pulling and thinks, "Trump tweets mean things". However, there is no way these people will openly support trump and risk getting their ass beat, losing a job, etc.

I do believe in the silent majority that sees through the smoke.

Trump is an asshole. He is mean. He talks massive shit. HOWEVER, his policies have NOT HURT US.

If you dont have TDS, you will vote for Trump.

COTiger and onceanlsufan like this.
  3. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

Great point ... the silent majority is growing. Nobody in their right mind would openly support Trump and risk losing their job, being ridiculed, etc. There was an article I read that people won’t even admit they support Trump in anonymous polls. The Main Stream Liberal Culture has made it such that even answering a poll question to a stranger is not acceptable.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Trump will win but the cabal is already in an all out effort to get him gone. That's what all this blm bullshit is really about. It's not gonna be easy. But good will triumph over the evil globalists and America will rebuild stronger than before.

5. kcal

kcal Founding Member

add in the lockdown is meant to hasten voting by mail, by app, etc and the deck is stacked

he needs John Durham to report his findings

6. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

THIS. Trump won because people hated Hillary Clinton. This reality has NEVER been given the air time/OP-ED space it deserves. MSM won't talk about it, because it puts Hillary in bad (true) light. Fox won't mention is because it diminishes Trump's triumph.

Biden is a million times more palatable than Hillary. Now, he can squander some of that with a poor VP choice of which there are several.

This year, I think is a mirror image of 2016. This time people will be afraid to say they are not voting for Trump, but in the end, they will not. Trump has made no new friends since 2016, but he has lost a bunch. The Lincoln Project is brutal, and effective and is only gaining speed.

I realize that many of you guys really like Trump. Hey, it's a free country. Normally, I would say, "we will see," but this year, that may not be the case.

Winston1 likes this.
  7. kcal

kcal Founding Member

honest question: do you think Biden is exhibiting dementia?

shane0911 likes this.
  8. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

you are not wrong about this. I didn't vote Trumps last time. This election, Texas is showing up pink right now! I don't think I have the option of voting "off parties" this time. I wish there was a better option but now I have to do what everyone says they do, vote for the least worst option. Trumps has my vote.

StaceyO, shane0911 and Bengal B like this.
  9. kcal

kcal Founding Member

I decided to edit so as for it not to seem like a set up.

trump is in trouble because he’s in a no win situation but he doesn’t have dementia. Biden does.

Bengal B likes this.
  10. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

this says a lot about the only candidate that the Dems can throw out there that is the least left and has the best chance of getting Trumps hater votes. IFF you look at the polls today, they are feeling good about the decision.