Biden leading in the polls

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Frogleg, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Your question is the very expression of true sufferers of Trump Derangement Syndrome.....those so invested in him that a non responsive nonsensical answer is seen as reasonable. Read the question and answer again and explain how Trump’s answer has any relation to Hannity’s question. Tell me what you would have described the answer had it come from Biden.

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Tastes like chicken

3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Where have you been? This is how he has answered EVERY question since he started his campaign in 2015

Fucker has never made a lick of sense

Winston1 likes this.
  4. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

No.

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Are you exhibiting the symptoms? How could you not see that the man makes as much sense as a house plant?

LSUpride123 likes this.
  6. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

Pretty obvious that he was saying with all his 'talent', this time he'll start day 1 with great experience. Making fewer mistakes hiring people, etc...And i guess we can infer that every thing else he does (economy, China negotiations, etc...) will be even better.

And the Obama/Biden corruption will continue to be brought to light. That should be a big one for most 'law & order' Americans. But we need 'better', less compromised people in congress as well.

Bengal B and LSUpride123 like this.
  7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Hey Karen, I mean Winston, all he is sayings is place value of real skills experience over some paper that doenst mean anything.

I know you never were in the government like some of us, but if you had a basket weaving degree it checks a big box for government jobs, even if the degree had nothing to do with the JOB.....

8. kcal

kcal Founding Member

fair enough....

what do you attribute his seemingly increasing stumbling with words, thoughts, etc. to? Is it due to thinking on his feet? I don’t think that’s the case as I believe he’s using a teleprompter more and more in order to stay on point, and has he actually been in front of a media gaggle lately? I think his team is keeping him in the basement on purpose and away from the media except for carefully orchestrated ’interviews’.

Thoughts?

9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Wow

10. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

@shane0911 Thank you, you made my point.
    @Frogleg I'm impressed as you actually make some sense. Unfortunately you also made that up out of whole cloth as there’s nothing like that in what Trump said. BTW he keeps claiming he only hires the best yet none of his hires last long. How do you think he’s going to do better now. The only thing he’s proven is he either can’t find or can’t keep good help. I suppose Jarad and Ivana will fill all the cabinet positions then.
    Finally @LSUpride123 what else is there to say. You’ve really cut me to the quick by calling me Karen. I’m so devastated I’ll never recover. What government job did you hold? Were you a cabinet secretary or the head of a department????? What is your vast experience in managing is poor ignorant folks?