Biden leading in the polls

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Frogleg, Jun 24, 2020.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

No. People just are not dumb and want to live in peace. No need to publicly support trump.

Winston. I’m trying to help you.

2. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

There was a black dude in Milwaukee who got murdered. He was a prominent and open Trump supporter. Do the math...

onceanlsufan and Winston1 like this.
  3. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

4. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

This is the best I got on sales. I guess it could be you.

A guy goes to work for a company selling tooth brushes. Owner demands 100 sales a week. First four days the new salesman only sold 12 toothbrushes. Friday morning the boss tells him to up his game or he would be fired.

When he checks in at the end of the day he has sold over 200. Boss man is amazed.

Boss asks how he did it. The guy replies, "I sold sandwiches." Boss responded what in the hell. The guy continued, I had to take a shit. On the way back went by the store and bought some bread. I smeared the shit on the bread, went back around the corner and started selling sandwiches. The boss could still only say, What the hell!

The new salesman continued . . "It was about noon and people were hungry, sandwiches were selling fast."

"Everytime someone would take a bite, they’d run back screaming, this sandwich tastes like shit!"

The salesman wound up by saying, "It is shit. Wanna buy a toothbrush? I sold out in 1/2 hour."

5. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Gee I didn’t know you cared :). If you look the table compared Trump vs Biden with him versus HRC 4 years ago. Trump performance is significantly worse in every measure today. Are you claiming Trump’s poorer performance vs Biden is solely due to people lying at a greater rate than 4 years ago?

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Which Winston is this? Is this the one who is disgusted by a California liberal fascists Pedo Joe voting bitch pepper spraying a couple in a park for not wearing a mask? Or the normal Trump hating Winston that acts outraged but will not do anything to vote to stop this shit?

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You realize the data from 2016 is also bad data correct?

Also yes, there is zero social reward for publicly supporting Trump. You get a “woke” card for Biden.

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Not to mention you get doxed by Antifa/BLM and they show up at your house. We might want to start doxing them in the future

9. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Actually the data from 2016 was substantially correct and the difference between the final polls and the vote was little even in the 3 critical states Trump won to put him over the top. Regardless the question remains do you think more people are lying to pollsters this time?
    A more accurate view of 2016 is that after Comey pulled his October surprise by holding the press conference announcement that he was taking another look at HRC’s emails the margin began narrowing in Trump’s favor. It’s likely that Trump owes his election to Comey.
    The difference this time is that Biden , while being a joke isn’t despised nearly as much as HRC. Also as has been demonstrated time and again Trump has alienated many who voted for him last time. That is what the article discusses.
    Finally as I’ve said time and again the real poll is Election Day. What we have now is the best possible data before then. What it shows is that Trump has a much more difficult challenge than 2016.

10. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

So how is that caca? Do you think the pollsters publicize the names or send them to BLM? While paranoids have enemies that is nut house quality paranoia.