Biden leading in the polls

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Frogleg, Jun 24, 2020.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Hunter Bidens lawyer just quit him. What does it mean!

shane0911 likes this.
  2. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Oh no! It means that he could be a witness if it goes to trial compadre. Happens all the time. Old Hunter ain't no saint by the way. But you know what he didn't do? Bribery, Money Laundering and Human Trafficking. None of that. He is in trouble for tax charges pal. He was, and probably still is, an addict and addicts don't make good choices generally.

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You dont take plea deals for fake news.

You dont have tax fraud charges for money you made legit. Also, the only person that mentioned human trafficking is you and Rex.

The whistleblower went to congress and confirmed the bribery. You know, the Whistleblower you dont seem to care about.

Its not a conspiracy theory when a whistleblower comes forward about trump, but about this?????????

Further, whistleblowers are not conspiracy theories. You should use the English language more precisely.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2023
    shane0911 and fanatic like this.
  4. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Conspiracy theorist. You don’t have any proof

5. Tiger in NC

Of course not brutha...you take them for not paying your taxes for a couple of years and lying on your gun application about being an addict. That is precisly what you take plea deals for....no new news here. By the way, no one is alleging anything else except for congressional republicans who have no other choice but to try and connect a drug addicted son to his father the President in such a way that appears corrupt. They have been at this for the better part of 5 years and still not a single link between Hunter and Joe.

Were there charges related to where he made his money? No there were only charges for NOT paying his taxes. You are speculating and speculation doesn't cut the mustard in a court of law. I've already posted the various allegations that were made about human trafficking but I'm a super nice guy so I'll do it again:

https://nypost.com/2023/06/20/hunter-biden-dodges-money-laundering-bribe-charge-with-plea/

This one's from the NY Post who posted this article after the plea deal was reached. The title of the article literally has the words human trafficking in it dude.

Okay then where are the charges if such "evidence" has been presented? Your buddies in congress have failed miserably to A) Find anything on Hunter Biden other than being a drug addict who likes fucking hookers and not paying taxes because he spends all his cash on that nose candy, B) Connect Joe Biden to any of Hunter's business dealings. If you can produce a whistleblower or anyone else for that matter who has evidence then let them step forward....five years and counting dude. We have been having this same argument since the 2020 election...I tell you have no evidence of whatever bull shit you are clinging to at the moment and then you say oh yes I do but never produce it.

6. Tiger in NC

good one

7. BAY0U BENGAL

It can work on almost anything. I see why you do it now

fanatic likes this.
  8. Tiger in NC

I was joking because we do have proof....we've all seen the charges against Hunter Biden and they are tax charges and for lying on a gun application. They are nothing like what Rudy promised was on the laptop. So...

9. BAY0U BENGAL

Yeah, no one would protect a sitting president’s son. Politics are straight forward in this country. But yeah, you, me, and the rest don’t have unfiltered access to these kinds of things, so naturally there isn’t proof. So you get to say there’s no proof and it’s a conspiracy. I can respect that. But that goes for your lack of evidence on Covid, trump and Russia, and literally everything else we speculate on in this chat. Big win

LSUpride123 likes this.
  10. BAY0U BENGAL

Oh. Forgot that Epstein killed himself and there’s no client list. Good thing we have all this non proof of these things

LSUpride123 likes this.