Biden leading in the polls

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Frogleg, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

He was indicted on three charges that would likely not have been brought if he weren't the President's son. He is an addict and a tax cheat and a liar. Stop with the conspiracy theories...Garland just gave you a special counsel on the matter just to put to rest your troubled hearts.

What about Covid? You don't think it was real?

I'd like to see that list as well. I hear that Trump's name is on it. I'd be willing to bet slick willie is on it too.

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

no one is upset or troubled. why do you keep doing this

we know its real we are telling you there is evidence for lab leak.

3. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

You pretend that you want to have honest conversations about things, and then you poke your fingers in your eyes and tell me you can’t see. Kinda childlike. You know exactly what I’m referring to, and any adult would be able to use context clues.

tigermark likes this.
  4. Tiger in NC

you, nor anyone else on earth, has evidence of a lab leak. if you do, why not file a lawsuit and state your case? bet you'd get thrown out for lack of evidence....same way trump did 63 times after the election.

5. Tiger in NC

quit your whining about how I debate. If you don't like it then just don't comment but quit crying about how I argue.

the only thing child like here is that all of you are embracing fairy tales...which when you become an adult are called conspiracy theories. child like is not being able to admit you lost. child like is insisting that I can't argue with you the way I want or that I can't bring up Rudy Guiliani's name when we are having a discussion about the Hunter Biden laptop lies even though he helped author them.

Yes and you are referring to a conspiracy theory and I'm not going there. I don't care how you want to frame it you have no evidence for this latest adult fairy tale so just stop it. it's child like to argue a point that you cannot prove.

any adult who believes in adult fairy tales would whole heartedly agree

6. BAY0U BENGAL

Adult fairy tales? Conspiracy theories? Like how Russia created a laptop and then it became real by magic? Fuck Rudy. I don’t care what he said. Again, it’s not about that.

7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Oh Oh, the fake name emails are going to be a problem. A big problem. Joe is about to be pushed off the bridge.

tigermark likes this.
  8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

HAHAAHA LOLOL CRY BABABY HAHAHAAH LOLOL LOSER!

shane0911 likes this.
  9. BAY0U BENGAL

Covid was real, but because a bat spit in a pig’s eye and then the pig got sick. Is that how it started? Or a bad batch of raw pangolin? It definitely couldn’t have been an accidental contagion from a research lab, though. That’s just too far to speculate. It’s definitely because of the other thing.

LSUpride123 and shane0911 like this.
  10. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

It's obvious that connecting dots and critical thinking aren't strong suits of NCs. Either that or he's being willfully ignorant.