Big Baby down to 290 lbs and impressing at Nike camp

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Lil Jules, Jul 7, 2006.

1. LSUfreshman21

LSUfreshman21 Founding Member

I don't really like the sound of that. losing 45 pounds is probably going to improve his game, but no more than that Big Baby:thumb:

2. blindside517

blindside517 Founding Member

well he's still gonna be big baby reguardless.....imagine how much more of a monster hes gonna be this year if he loses all the weight he wants to. Plus hes gonna be stronger and more durable than ever....

3. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

All I can say is he is one lean mean machine now. Spent most of the day at the Basketball camp today with my son and the team came out for awards and picture. He looks incredible...I'm betting with the weight gone he will be unstoppable.

I drop some pics when I get them down off the camera.

4. LSUfreshman21

LSUfreshman21 Founding Member

Your right its not like hes loosing 45 pounds of muscle. He is just loosing useless weight and that can just make him better. Big Baby will never loose that football frame on the basketaball court.

5. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The first one is kind of blurry...sorry...but you can tell how trim he looks. Chalk up the camera trouble to an excited dad. My son won the free throw competition finals. :D :thumb:

6. CParso

CParso Founding Member

Thanks Co! Looks like Baby is in great shape, still a large enough frame to box out but more in shape in order to last longer & be more mobile.

7. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

That's what I'm saying...I mean he was an imposing set in the paint before...now he will be more mobile? I think that will be the key this season. Plus with the two JUCO transfers...they were there too...I am pretty pumped about this season.

8. RedElephants

RedElephants Founding Member

Baby looks to be shaping up...This is good for you, bad for the rest of the SEC. I think that the loss of Thomas isn't going to hurt as much as some may think. I think that Rolle is going to be a lot more of an impact player for you guys next year.

Looks like plenty of players are wroking very hard to move their stock up. Jermareo Davidson has gained 20 lbs so far this off-season and also has been given the green light by Gottfried to take 3's.

I'm ready for football and everything, but I'm REALLY excited about this upcoming basketball season!