Big Baby featured in Sports Illustrated

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by squid, Mar 9, 2006.

1. squid

squid Freshman

Didn't know if this was posted yet but I just got my issue of Sports Illustrated in. There's a good article that features Glen Davis. The article is only 2-3 pages long but it's a good one. More about his childhood than his sports accomplishments. Nicely done.

2. LSU Rubi

LSU Rubi Founding Member

Totally agree with you on this...

[​IMG]

Still cant get the article on SI's website....but found this...:rofl:

3. Jeffinbama

Jeffinbama Founding Member

shows him practicing for the big dance... shed some light on a very tough home situation he has faced.

4. TejasTiger

TejasTiger Founding Member

Well, I wouldn't be a true blue LSU fan if I didn't find the "the national media disrespects LSU" angle, even in an issue of SI w/ a nice Big Baby story.

Ohio State is listed in the "Who's Hot" segment for winning the men's and women's basketball conference titles, along w/ the football, all in the same "year"/sports year.

Technically, if the SEC was a p*ssy conference like the Big Ten and also didn't play a conference title game in football, LSU would have also hit all three goals this "year"...yet no mention of this is to be found anywhere in the current SI.

Hmmm....:cool:

5. martin

martin Banned Forever

its cool that the big baby article is in the presumably hot selling barry bonds bombshell issue. more eyes exposed to the beauty of the big baby.