Big Basketball Game Tomorrow

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DeathValley, Jan 27, 2003.

1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

OK. Last time. Where's your proof? Back it up. Reminds me of Boudreaux on the witness stand:

Lawyer: Objection, hearsay.

Judge: Sustained

Boudreaux: Dat's not hearsay judge, dat'swhat's he told me.

2. roygu

roygu Founding Member

High school offense

The Tigers offense has given Alabama the worst loss in the history of their arena, embarrassed Arizona a few years ago, and then beat Arizona again this year. I heard someone say that no one else has come within twelve points of Arizona this year. I haven't checked their scores but if it was on the radio it must be true. ;) That offense also upset several top twenty teams on the way to the final sixteen.
    If he runs a high school offense, he must have learned it well and it must be a pretty good offense.

3. -T-

-T- Founding Member

how in the blue hell do you want me to prove that? i did not video tape him taking notes. i did not take fingerprints. no dna sample either. i know it happened. i saw him. many other people there saw him. either you believe me or you don't. there is no link from dandy don or some other internet writer that people believe in like scripture from the bible to prove a point.

i know you don't believe me, because you think he is too smart to do that, but you are wrong.

roygu, read all the posts next time before you chime in. we're talking about his 1st year.

4. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

Why in the world are we talking about something that happened in Brady's 1st year? And who cares if he took notes on a drill, maybe it was a good drill. You know, a drill is a drill is a drill. Nick Saban just hired a (gasp) high school coach to be an assistant and running back coach. Guess what kind of drills the vaunted LSU running backs will be doing next year in practice. That's right, high school drills.

Get over it!!

5. SabanFan

Man, you are dense. Did you see the notes? Did you see his practice? You saw him taking notes. SO WHAT? He might have been writing a note to himself to watch the wierd guy who keeps looking over here. Seeing some one take notes then surmising that he must be wanting to use that drill for his own team is a real s-t-r-e-t-c-h. HOW DO YOU KNOW??????

6. roygu

roygu Founding Member

First Year?

How in the world could you bring up the first year. With the lack of talent that year, that Brown left him, a High School offense may be all they could run.
    Some times fans really amaze me with the desperation of their efforts to criticize.

7. Goodlifetiger

Goodlifetiger Founding Member

Maybe T could go take notes at an Arizonia practice and come back and beat LSU.

8. -T-

-T- Founding Member

it amazes me how some fans will defend brady over anything.

9. SabanFan

The burden of perfection must be overwhelming. I assume that you are perfect in whatever you do.