Big hello from Beaver Nation!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Beavertothebone, Aug 18, 2004.

1. Beavertothebone

Beavertothebone Freshman

Two weeks from Saturday...........hope it's a barn burner!! One thing to prepare our game strategy, another to simulate your humidity and heat.....any ideas?

By the way, it was a balmy 62 degrees on our Oregon Coast today, with ocean temperature around 55 degrees. Ahhhhhhhhh just right for surfing!!! Do I hear shivers?????????

See yall in church...ya hear???:thumb:

2. tygertail

tygertail Founding Member

Set up a treadmill in the laundry and close the door. Next disconnect the outtake of your drier and position it so that it blows into your face. Then put on longjohns and a sweatsuit. Put a load of towels in the drier and turn it on high. Now run on the treadmill for 45-60 minutes. Do this for the next 2 weeks and you should be fine when you are in Baton Rouge. :thumb:

Good Luck and see you on September 4th

Geaux Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Weak.

LSU 41 OSU 10

Barn burner indeed!

4. BB

BB Founding Member

It's one thing to come on here and start some good natured discussions...

It's another thing to come on here teasing us about 60 degree, cool days in August. Not very nice.

Actually, it's been cooler here than I can ever remember for mid-August, but rest assured the heat will be on in the kitchen September 4th. Bring body bags...

Looking forward to a great game!

5. gotskeeters

gotskeeters Founding Member

Humidty, what Humidity?

Don't worry about that little heat and humidity thing. We are in the middle of some of the nicest weather on record for Louisiana during August. We have set record lows several days in a row. Today for example, it was a cool 92 degrees with an exceptional humity of only 75%. It felt great out there! Gotta love Baton Rouge.

Louisiana.....It's a wet heat.

6. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Shivers? Na.... But tell ya what... I'm gonna come up there.... tie a rope to your board, and attach a big trebble hook to the back... Use ya as top-water bait so I can catch me one of dem sharks.... :)

As far as simulating the heat and humidity? What heat and humidity??? I hardly notice it... :grin:

Seriously though, be safe on ya travel down here, and on the return. And don't let us rowdy tiger fans or the crazy ass stories you hear about us intimidate you... We're actually a good bunch of people once you get through all the smack talk, rude comments, and people urinating on you in the stands.... (Just kidding of course... we only do that to Ole Miss and Auburn fans... :grin: )

(thinks... hmm... wonder what beaver gumbo tastes like?)

Geaux Tigers!!!

7. Mr. Peabody

Mr. Peabody Founding Member

You guys take care of the Beavers and the Sooners will take care of the Ducks. :thumb:

8. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

HMMMMMM

Thats a good idea for to cook for lunch. Beaver Gumbo, ok now to find some beavers I wonder if we got them up here at Ft Hood.

Does anybody know I good beaver guy!

9. Beavertothebone

Beavertothebone Freshman

Remember evolution....???

There was a time in precambrian history when beavers were more than twice the size of Saber Tooth Tigers. Now I know some time has passed, but you suppose that some throwbacks still exist? I mean, after all Big Foot is said to be walking around in Washington and is protected by law against those who would take him. You may want to ponder the likes of what may come your way from the Pacific North west........After all, we are not part of California.

10. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

This is cajun country baby.. we'll cook at eat anything, including beavers.. cant be much different from a nutria... but seriously fellas.. we should be nice to the beavs... when USC visits them on Nov. 6, we will all be beavs for a few hours...