Big hello from Beaver Nation!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Beavertothebone, Aug 18, 2004.

1. TigerKid05

TigerKid05 Say Whaa!?!?

Tiger Stadium is also very widely called "Deaf Valley" as well. We don't have a decible ringer stadium, we got the "Earth Shaken, Death Valley, Gateway to hell place known as Tiger Stadium. Good luck finding a louder stadium after coming to Baton Rouge.

2. Berge

Berge Founding Member

Expect Halftime to get just as loud as Pregame. From what I hear, the band is playing We Are The Champions :champs: for the Closer. :tigerhead

3. col reb

col reb Founding Member

Hi. There are several ways to prepare for this game. 1) from now to game day. Use BEN GAY instead of PREPARATION H. You will be used to sweating and be one tough butt----. 2) As the team prepares to come out for warm ups, generously dab each player under the arms, around the face (being careful not to get in eyes), and in the croutch area with JOCK SWEAT #1 with a screening factor of plus 69. Increases speed. 3) Pray 4) Be sure that before you leave Baton Rouge, that each player generously uses Tink's #69 before you return to that cool Oregon weather. LSU will be glad to provide sample bottles. Just be sure to walk through the woods and enjoy the weather. :) If you really do this, we will see you in church......FOR THE FUNERALS :lol:

4. Beavertothebone

Beavertothebone Freshman

A kinder welcome expected....

I know you folks are Tigers to the bone. But one of your tribe posted a very hospitable post on the Beaver Forum. I do not disrespect your traditions, stadium, or humidity. I am a little dissappointed in the response.

My own family heritage is southern and though I am a Beaver, I expected a little more humble response. So, since you have set the stage.....LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE...........!!!!! Forget eight in the box! Steven Jackson has another assignment. Guess what? You don't have a clue. My question is.....what do 90,000 do when they have to experience a loss at Tiger Stadium.....hmmmmmmmmmmm??????????

5. BB

BB Founding Member

Hey Beaver, don't get your panties in a bunch, they're just pokin' at you. If you don't settle down you'll give yourself a yeast infection...

6. BRETT

BRETT LSU FAN Staff Member

Welcome Beavertothebone-

You will find many hospitable folks at the game. The guys that hang out here tend to be a little rabid like most sports forums. We're still high from LSU's national championship and everyone is ready to see what the Tigers do next. We've been waiting all off-season.

Shoot me a PM and we'll be glad to give you and your guests some food and beverages at our Tailgate. A noticed another Beaver fan mentioned he's bringing his baby. He's welcome too.

I always want visitors to have a great time as long as that doesn't mean their team winning. :thumb:

Have a safe trip.

7. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

"LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE", that's what I'm talking about. I want to hear some passion and emotion for your team from you Beavs. Forget the nice guy, timid image some of you are projecting. I want to hear how your Beavs are gonna spank the Tigers and things along those lines. "LET'S GET READY TO ****ING RUMBLE" is how I like it. :po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po:

8. BB

BB Founding Member

There is no doubt in my mind that Oregon State can block, run, throw, catch, kick and tackle well enough to compete with most teams in the nation. However, with this LSU team and the preparations of this staff (IMO the finest group in football) I see the chances of a close game being slim. BUT, we did watch a certain Chris Leak make things miserable for the Tigers all by himself - I don't think this kid has Leak talent, but it's not beyond the realm of possibility that one kid has the game of his life and makes things tough. Looking forward to a good game and another year of that smothering Defense that will have high school coaches all over the USA taping LSU games for instructional purposes...

9. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

When the Beavers step off the plane in BR they're going to go "Uh Ohhhhhhhhh" :shock:

10. tiger fan 2001

tiger fan 2001 Founding Member

Hey beav

It's really fun when the tigahs rush 10. :rofl: :rofl: