Big Men under Brady

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUweezie, Feb 20, 2005.

1. LSUweezie

LSUweezie Founding Member

What is the best Big Man Duo under Brady. Is it Jabari Smith & Stromile Swift, Ronald Dupree & Jaime Lloreda, Jaime Lloreda & Brandon Bass, or Brandon Bass & Glen Davis.

Well I know of course Ronald Dupree is not a big man but thats what he was forced to play while at LSU. I think Bass & Davis have to be under serious consideration b/c they score, rebound and can shoot FT's. I guess I'll go with Smith & Swift w/ Bass & Davis a close second.

2. martin

martin Banned Forever

i agree, pending the rest of their careers. unfortunately i am scared we dont have very many brandon bass games left to watch.

3. roygu

roygu Founding Member

I'll wait until the end of the season.
    Of course Stromile had a better supporting cast with Beshera, Torris, and Temple. Either of those guys could hit the three on a good night and were all tall enough to guard the perimeter. Wasn't Roland the JC transfer that was the defensive stopper on that team?
    I think Bass and Davis match up very well with Swift and Jabari. Stromile could guard the taller players around the basket. His long arms would have permitted him blocking several shots the Florida players shot over Bass yesterday. However Bass is a better shooter, IMO.