Big test for Brady today

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by friday, Mar 12, 2004.

1. friday

friday Founding Member

Facts:
    SC is playing the second of back to back games. LSU hasn't played in almost a week. LSU is more athletic than SC. LSU has already lost to SC playing a slowdown half court game (allbeit with both teams' big men playing).

The question is: Will Brady tell these kids to go out, have fun, and play a loose, attacking fast paced game which relies on the player's strengths? or will he be stubborn and not try to adapt to an offense more conducive to scoring. If he doesn't, he's a fool, we lose and he needs to go.

2. TigerWins

TigerWins Founding Member

We haven't done that in 27 games this year, so don't look for that to happen today ... unless you consider "attacking fast paced" to be Minor blowing and going and playing out of control! :wink:

3. friday

friday Founding Member

TigerWins

that's exactly my point! we haven't done it because we've had a monster down lown that was more suited to pounding the ball inside. LSU is now a different team with a different personality and brady needs to adapt and run. what's our record AL (after lloreda) playing the same half court game?

4. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

I said this after one of the first games we played on tv, I think it might've been the Utah game, I noticed when we ran with the ball we built a good
    lead but when we were in the half court game we had trouble scoring and
    they started to cut into our lead.
    I think this team would've won more games this way
    Just imo :geaux: :lsug: :D