biggest rival

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tigerfan1303, Mar 10, 2004.

1. tigerfan1303

tigerfan1303 Founding Member

what team do you hate the msot? I would have to say auburn for me:tigerhead :lsup:

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Each week the opponent we face that week is the foe I hate with every fiber of my being.

3. BB

BB Founding Member

Auburn!!! I despise Ole Miss, but I actually hate the unborn children who will one day attend Auburn...

4. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

In all these years of watching the Tigers I've never hated any of our regular opponents, although the one I wanted to beat the most was Bama simply because they ALWAYS beat us. We never played Auburn much till the SEC went to divisions so there wasn't the rivalry with them back them. The Notre Dame games are the only ones I can remember ever wanting wanting our opponent to lose more than I wanted us to win, if that makes any sense at all. I hated them when we played back in the 70's when they beat us by a 3-0 score due to a late pass interference penalty near our goal at the end of the game. And then when they came to Baton Rouge I wanted them so bad. And we beat the heck of em. What a win. The rest of em I just want to beat because they're on our schedule.

5. snorton938

snorton938 Founding Member

historically it's ole miss......

6. GMoney2600

GMoney2600 Founding Member

I'm only 20 years old and didn't get "really" involved in LSU football until about 6 years ago, so I'm not familiar with all of the old rivalries. In the time that I have followed LSU, I would have to say the BARN after big ears decided to light up that cigar on LSU's field. Ever since then I have hated them with a passion.

7. tigrman

tigrman Founding Member

I would have to say Auburn. Then Florida. After the regular season is over I pull for the SEC no matter who they are though.

8. Chipeace

Chipeace Country Roads Tiger

Ole Miss

9. snorton938

snorton938 Founding Member

why auburn over alabama? i mean from a historical perspective? and if it is from a current one, then you have to include georgia......this thing is so lucid it's like jellow.....

10. GMoney2600

GMoney2600 Founding Member

I don't consider the Georgia a rival compared to other s because they haven't beat us recently, as far as i know. I don't develop hatred for someone unless they have beaten us. Of course I am talking about recently.