biggest rival

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tigerfan1303, Mar 10, 2004.

1. arizona tiger

arizona tiger Founding Member

It's easy to despise Tuberville--he's such an ass! Arkansas fans just beg to be ridiculed. After LSU, my favorite team every week is whomever's playing Notre Dame. :lsup:

2. snorton938

snorton938 Founding Member

where does tennessee fit into that equatilon....is that an emotional rival game or just a game? and who thinks vanderbilt needs to be replaced by something?

3. tigerfan1303

tigerfan1303 Founding Member

i heard a rumor that vanderbilt was going to leave sec. Auburn act like they got a chance to beat us next year. I can't wait until this game.

4. sugarlsu

sugarlsu Founding Member

For me it is Tulane. I hate losing to them more than any other foe. I hate the way they act like their program is in the same league as ours. I just can't stand Tulane. I was at a party over the holidays, and I guess I said something to slam Tulane. This college kid looked at me and said that a friend of his from high school went to Tulane, and he hasn't been able to look at her the same since. I love that story!

5. snorton938

is tulane ever going to be on the regular schedule again not that it is in conf usa.....another state rivalry lost.....and i believe in these.....it keeps the game healthy....

6. BB

BB Founding Member

Vandy is not leaving the SEC - that rumor has been floating around for 5 years - too much pay out for them and too much academic padding for the entire SEC for the two to part ways at this point... However, if they did jet, I would love to see us try to get Clemson, Georgia Tech or even Texas A&M...

7. Chipeace

Chipeace Country Roads Tiger

I changed my mind.

TULANE

8. snorton938

good solid choices (especially clemson and tech)....buy i'll throw in another "roll the dice" program.....i'd take the risk on a ucf.....they have george o'leary as coach.....the demographics to take the top florida talent.....and just some time to be a sleeping giant......i would bet on this one.....(oh their ad is from notre dame)....

9. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

auburn and ole miss.

actually vandi is the one that said they were going to leave the conference (their AD?) or hinted toward it. we need vandi for the academic boost it gives the sec. but not gonna beg them to stay or care anyway. they know better than to leave.

10. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

oooh, BB, that's about the harshest statement I've seen in a long time.

Don't get offended, but I will use your line one day :D :D :D :D :D :D :D