Biggles, TUWho, Tom, etc....

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by golsu65, Dec 24, 2002.

1. golsu65

golsu65 Freshman

Merry Christmas to you guys from an ole Alley buddy....I will drop in here from time to time to watch you guys take on the righties...uh oh....I see Mr. Wonderful is also occasionally lurking here....damn the bad luck.......

Happy Holidays to everyone here....

2. Biggles

Biggles Founding Member

Happy holidays to you....

and everyone on the forum......

3. golsu65

golsu65 Freshman

GSx????

Well, that is great news....was wondering what had happened to the lad.....

Things on the Alley are really out of whack with reality....By reading the posts on there, one would think that 95% of Louisiana residents were card carrying Repubs, but then Mary showed the reality......

Good to see so many straight thinking folks have landed here.....

PS..Does flattown tiger ever show up here.....hopefully you have not been graced with the presence of Tiger in Austin....

4. Jetstorm

Jetstorm Founding Member

Let me join in all this holiday spirit by wishing all FSA regulars a Merry Christmas and a safe, prosperous, Happy New Year. And never forget the reason for the season. Happy Birthday Jesus!

5. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Re: GSx????

95% of Louisiana residents are card carrying Democrats and vote that way because their families have for the last hundred years. But, most of them are totally oblivious to the philosophies of the "New" Democrats.

6. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Re: Re: Re: GSx????

Are you from here? 30 years ago, or less, Republican was a dirty word in Louisiana. Dave Treen could not have been elected Dog Catcher. There are still many, many older voters who will vote Democrat regardless of the issues. My Dad is a staunch Pro-Lifer and couldn't care less that Landrieu supports the baby killers. She's Democrat, therefore she gets his vote. Ignorance is bliss...and rampant. I consider myself well educated and I use what I've learned to do for myself without depending on Government. The saying you espouse refers to those who have educated themselves as to how much they can get for the least amount of effort.

7. Sophandros

Sophandros Freshman

Re: Happy Holidays to you too

Thanks, since Kwanzaa starts today. ;)

8. miketiger

miketiger Founding Member

[URL=http://anncoulter.org. If anyone wants to see the truth about kawanza check out this link. ROFL!