Bill Maher raises a fair point

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Aug 5, 2017.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Like your "probable" facts statement about Tirks post. You dont really see his facts as facts do you?

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

We buddied up with Stalin who was responsible for murdering 20,000,000 to fight the NAZI's , we buddied up with Mao who was responsible for the deaths of 45,000,000 to fight the Japanese. Chuchill was quoted as saying; "if Hitler invaded hell he would side with the devil"

What's your stupid point?

3. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

well, I'm always skeptical,.. shouldn't assume anything is fact, left nor right. I don't doubt tirk's integrity, he didn't say they were facts, he said,.. it's a pretty fair assessment thus far.

You on the other hand, accept every word Trump says as gospel,.. he's a proven liar, cheater, crook,.. but you believe every word he says.

besides, my point was,.. you just spout brainless shit, because you like spouting shit.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2018
  4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I am Kikicaca cant help but spout shit however my shit is better than yours

5. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Of course @tirk does not discuss which of the promises are good ones.....or which have been so poorly executed to be anything but failure or which, like pulling out of NATO were so extreme as to be idiotic.
    Even those he succeeded in such as appointing conservative judges to the federal bench have been mixed. For every hit like Gorsuch there have been several so unqualified that they pulled their nominations before being embarrassed by a vote. His tax cut has been very successful and he deserves great credit.
    Then there’s his draining the swamp pledge. Ole Scott Pruitt has grown the swamp to Everglades proportions and his kids use of their positions to try to enrich themselves has been pitiful.
    It would be nice to debate them individually but doubt it would be fruitful in today’s climate.

LaSalleAve likes this.
  6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

That’s what I was gonna say, if I run for President and one of my campaign promises is to kill everyone under 4, and I keep that promise does that make me a good president? What if your promise is a shit promise?

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Add "republicans under 4 years old" and you keep your promise you might win as a democrat

8. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

I agree with the majority of the article. If you want to argue against what's written knock yourself out. If you can't accept a pretty objective piece on its face because of your political stance im not interested. It speaks for itself.

9. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

Not sure why they say the Embassy in Jerusalem was partially delivered

10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

He doesn’t care, if the price for liberal tears is this country in flames he is all for it.