Bill Maher raises a fair point

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Aug 5, 2017.

1. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

I know y'all hate her, but that stretches credibility, sounds like fabricated conspiracy theory nonsense to me

Last edited: Aug 5, 2017
  2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Extreme carelessness meets Extreme coincidence.

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

And yet, all those people were closely associated with the Clintons and at least some of them were in positions to harm the Clintons or at least had knowledge of Clinton misdeeds and many of the died of unnatural causes. Explain that one if you can. Like I asked LaSalle, how many people in your life have died under unexplainable circumstances? I've know lots of people who have died but I have only known one person who was murdered and that was in a fight with his drunk brother-in-law.

4. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

Bill and Hillary have been investigated a lot, a lot,.. even FOX news doesn't release articles about the Clinton's murdering people, and you know they would if they could get away with it. Ha,.. I use effing FOX as the standard, if they're afraid to use it, I know it isn't true.

33, 47 and up into the 90's, c'mon National Enquirer would be embarrassed to print that.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2017
  5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

From different websites BUT: ALL of those dead people had ties to the Clintons and now they are unnaturally dead. Coincidence? I think not.

6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

There have been 7 I know died under mysterious circumstances.

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

That's understandable. While only one person that I knew well was ever murdered, there are a few others that maybe I had just met once or twice in passing but those were drug deals gone bad or domestic violence. How many of those on your list were politically well connected like all those on the Clinton list?

8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Um no, not really, because you overlook the amount of power they have. Those two have off'd a lot of people. It is fact.

el005639 and Bengal B like this.
  9. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Can't you frame any murder as something else? Drug deal gone bad, overdose, suicide, fall, car accident etc etc

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

The Clintons did some of that but when the numbers get so high it gets harder and harder to come up with new ways to stage a killing.