Bill O'Reilly.....

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Biggles, Apr 15, 2003.

1. Here's a profound statement:

O'Reilly rules!

2. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

Hannity and Colmbes is shit. Hannity is the straight shooting conservative and Colmbes is supposed to be the liberal, but in reality he is a punching bag. I think he is really a Republican in disguise. You can't expect me to believe all Liberals are as stupid as Colmes. Now don't get me wrong, liberals are dumb, but Colmes... geesh. If he were the representative of my ideaology I'd kill myself. I think for Hannity to have any credibility he should get someone like Dershowitz to do the liberal side.

3. BayouBengal

BayouBengal Founding Member

I think Hannity has a stronger personallity and presence than Colmes and it seems a lot of times that Colmes is mearly a punching bag. If they had someone opposite of Hannity that was just as passionate as Sean is, it would be a great debate.

And before anyone rails on Hannity, check out Micheal Savage, man he is out there. I consider myself a conservative republican but this guy is a bit much sometimes.

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Colmes does come off as a punching bag sometimes. He might be a liberal but he is not a nut like so many of his fellow liberals so he ends up embarrassed by their actions and comes off as apologetic. It would be a more interesting show if they would replace him with somebody who is really out there, like Al Sharpton.

5. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

It only seems that way because Hannity is usually right and Colmes is usually wrong.