Billy Cannon elected to College Football HOF

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Nutriaitch, May 1, 2008.

1. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

If Nootches kids did that they would have been gone 2 years ago.

2. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

I have 2 sons. If they get into this kind of bullchit, I'll be kicking their azzes all the way home.

He was given an opportunity very few people ever get. And he blew it. And if either of my 2 boys are ever fortunate enough to get that opportunity, I will make damn sure they make the most of it (you know follow rules and stuff).

3. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

That "opportunity-that-very-few-people-get" thing is a hard thing to understand at the age of a college kid. To be perfectly honest, looking back on my college years, I did not appreciate that I had an opportunity that very few people get. Looking back on it, I honestly believe that I 100% "blew it" by not getting a 4.00 (which to be quite honest, is not hard when you only have to go to school 12 hours a week to be a full-time student). Speaking of the 12-hour thing, I also feel that I "blew it" by not triple-majoring and still getting a 4.00. Seriously, looking at college now the way I look at college now, wow, I wish I could have been able to have that maturity when I was a college kid.

4. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

My 3 year old understands "do it again and you're gone"

5. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

The woman, the kids, I'll go to the point where I'll admit that my pet beast animal 90% understands the mental and physical torture I inflict on it when it doesn't 100% make me happy :)

Now, back to my cave hole...