Bin Laden is dead!

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by Bengal Buddy, May 1, 2011.

1. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

FOX News: UBL buried at sea this morning, within 24 hours of death in accordance with Muslim tradition, buried at sea in order to prevent his gravesite from becoming a shrine.

Upon arriving in the hereafter, Bin Laden was shocked to be confronted by George Washington, who drove a hard right cross to his chin. Reeling from the blow, he stumbled into Patrick Henry, who clubbed him in the back of the head. Before Bin Laden could collect himself, Thomas Jefferson appeared and knocked him to the ground, whereupon he was kicked in the head by James Madison. On and on it went, even Robert E. Lee stepping up to give Bin Laden a boot to the gut. As he lie coughing and spitting up blood, Muhammed appeared before UBL. "Master Prophet," Bin Laden gasped,"I do not understand. You said that if I went forward with my plan to bring America to its knees, I would be rewarded with 72 virgins in the afterlife." Muhammed looked puzzled: "Virgins? All of that AK-47 fire has ruined your hearing. I said 72 Virginians would be waiting for you."

2. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I give him credit for listening to the Generals and Admirals that suggested it. He's proven to at least listen to his military commanders, which is more than I can say for his predecessors. That doesn't mean I'm all of the sudden pro-Obama, but this news has seemed to galvanize us, if only temporarily. Like we were right after the attacks.

:911: :usaflagwa

3. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

Apparently you don't understand my position(s) at all.

4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

so you're saying osama was killed 34 yrs prior to Hitler. that is pretty creepy.

5. NavyTiger

NavyTiger dunn dunn it all

NAVY SEALS

6. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

It is one for Obama in my book. On the other hand, why did he even have to point out that we are not at war with Muslims? We know, Barry. We know.

7. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

This burial at sea is sure to bring out the conspiracy theorists.

8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Wonder if the sharks will treat his carcass sort of like a catfish and not eat it?

9. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

Sorry, thought blowback was a big one with you.

Yeah, I'm sure that will be an issue but I really don't understand why we did that. They said it was important to keep with the muslim traditions etc. Really? Did all the muslims he killed get buried within 24 hours. Did the 3,000 people at WTC get a proper burial. They should have paraded his body around the US so we all could have had a chance to piss on his dead corpse. Then we could do a simple dismantling of his body with explosives like an old school vegas casion demolition. The site of the explosion would reek of urine for years.

But that's just me.

10. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

I think a burial in keeping with Muslim customs is the most insulting thing we can do to those of his ilk. It just rubs right in their face how much better we are than them.

1 person likes this.