Bin Laden

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Mar 25, 2010.

1. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

I would love to debate with you, but you dont have an original thought in that regurgitated mind of yours.
    All of what you are posting is from some sort of slanted publication, none of this is what you came up with yourself, its all cut and paste, with some delusion mixed in.

Among all other things, i just dont care enough to argue with you.

1 person likes this.
  2. martin

martin Banned Forever

like christianity.

jesus is the way the truth and the life. only through him can you find eternal life. else burn in hell.

ONLY THROUGH CHRIST.

3. spikke

spikke Veteran Member

I wouldn’t because it is obvious it would be exceedingly boring since it is also apparent that it wouldn’t be very challenging.

You mean sort of like this:

Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. 9.29

So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them; surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful. 9.5

Which are cut and paste jobs from a very slanted publication called the holy Koran, which, by the way, all devout Muslims hold to be the wholly uncreated words of Allah as delivered by Allah’s final messenger, Muhammad, and whose message they believe is immutable and perfect for all time.

CRCC: Center For Muslim-Jewish Engagement: Resources: Religious Texts

4. spikke

spikke Veteran Member

Of course, you can always leave it up to martin. Mention Islam and he instantly goes into hyper vilify and demonize Christianity hyper-mode. It’s as if a switch were flipped or something.

In other words, he uses the actions of Muslims to malign and slander Christianity. Therefore, he must obviously be more than a little morally confused. By the way martin, where are all the Christian suicide bombers?

Not to mention that in Christianity you can criticize it and apostatize anytime you want without fear. In Islam, on the other hand, both offenses are capital offenses.

5. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

you obviously havent been paying attention. martin does that with any subject. its part of his charm.

6. tima

tima Founding Member

Gawd is love, you know.

7. martin

martin Banned Forever

it doesnt count as slander if it is true, bub.

thats all very nice.

according to christians, when you die, you will deserve to burn in hell for eternity.

we get your point, mr abrasive guy. islam is terrible. nobody disputes that. the curious thing is why you get so riled up when i am critical of christianity.

8. spikke

spikke Veteran Member

…and wit.

It’s as if he has been hypnotized or conditioned or something. Just say Islam and martin starts denigrating Christianity and Christians. It’s the dangest thing I’ve ever witnessed. He just can’t help it.

9. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

I get it now, your JohnLSU's evil twin.:huh:

10. spikke

spikke Veteran Member

I’m not being abrasive. I’m just pointing out that you are totally obsessed with hating Christianity and Christians since you always invariably try to hijack every thread regarding Islam and turn it into a hate fest against Christianity, even though Christians, unlike Muslims, aren’t perpetrating terrorist attacks against kafirs all over the world.