Bin Laden

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Mar 25, 2010.

1. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Let me point out that I'm the international friggin' exert on my worldview and you know exactly zero about it. Pontificate on your own worldview and don't try to paint me with you biased brushes. Got that?

You know, pumping up yourself like that is a sure sign of low self esteem. It doesn't help your argument a bit and dims your bulb considerably.

A religion is no threat to a superpower, all paranoia aside.

False, Al Qaeda doesn't hold power in a single country on earth. They are the only radical group tat has attacked the US and they hide in the caves of Pakistan.

Nobody buys this craziness. Islam has been around for a thousand years and nobody gave a chit until 9/11, which as you point out was a mosquito bite. Focusing on the radicals among them and killing them makes sense. Killing 100 million muslims because of paranoid delusions is absurd.

No, they do it because we are the most stable democracy on earth with the best potential for long-term growth. No one is going to invade and overrun our banks and institutions. They own huge tracts of land in North America because Saudi Arabia is a sandbox. What are they going to do, take it with them?

How? Repubicans have been in charge for 8 years why didn't they fix this? They can't Because it is the sad economics of OIL, not of Islam.

:insane:

You couldn't be any more paranoid. You see a raghead behind every tree.

You are making a fool of yourself. People here know exactly how well informed and perceptive I am. It is you that seems like an arm-waving psycho .

What a fantasy!!! bin Ladin couldn't even control Tora Bora! He can't even walk around in the Pakistan mountains anymore. Were you around in 1991? We can take over and hold the Saudi oil fields for as long as we want to and they can do a damn thing about it.

Nobody here is vilifying Israel, your bias against anyone that is not a goose-stepping right wing fascist is laughable.

Everyone is dependent on Western technology. Duhhh!

And you are childishly immature. Do we have to keep pointing that out? Or drop the invective and try to discuss something?

You are obsessed with Israel. Do you know or care about anything else in the world or does it all come back to your bizarre loathing for the Muslims and creepy love for the Jews.

Bullchit. You said it before, It's all about supply and demand. We need it, they got it. It's that simple. The conservatives couldn't change that either. They don't even support alternate energy plans.

Europe is not Islamized, what a load of paranoid bull. France even bans the headscarf. Dutch cartoonists regular rag the ragheads.

Well now we know we can't trust you because this is complete and total bullchit. Compete. Total. You simply don't know what you are talking about.

Over 150 US colleges offer Islamic studies including graduate programs. PhD in Islamic studies are offered at Yale, UCLA, North Carolina, NYU, Duke Georgetown and dozens of others.

Islamic Studies a Hot New Course at U.S. Colleges

2. martin

martin Banned Forever

not sure what you think is the problem with hating christianity. you hate islam. we are both bigots that hatre religion. i hate islam too, so i am a double bigot. i am better at doing what you do than you are. i am bigotting circles around you.

review:

your point is apparently that islam is terrible. fine. we all agree. you are amazing. well done.

my point is also that islam is terrible. but you have that covered. so lets move along. christianity is terrible as well.

3. spikke

spikke Veteran Member

Damn Red…you didn’t have to bite my head off. I mean I wouldn’t want you to over exert yourself or something. Must you always be so antagonistic and abrasive? Whew…it’s a good thing I ducked.

But, of course, it isn’t a religion. Instead it’s a totalitarian ideology that cloaks itself in religion in order to give the nations and peoples it targets for subjugation a false sense of security, and judging by your response it is working.

Nevertheless, I can’t say I’m surprised by your complete inability to connect the dots. I mean you can’t connect the dots with respect to the so-called stimulus package and the jobs bills, which in reality are both slush funds, and also with respect to the enormous power grab our Marxist hijacked government calls healthcare reform, thus why would you be able to connect the dots with respect to Islam?

That’s the difference between you and me Red. I can connect the dots and you cannot. It is as simple as that.

I hate to rain on your clueless parade again, but when it comes to fulfilling the highest mandate of Islam, the mandate to make Islam sovereign throughout the world via the imposition of Sharia, there isn’t any difference between the House of Saud and AQ, except for the disagreement with respect to the means of reaching that end. AQ wants to pursue it via hot jihad, the House of Saud via stealth cold jihad. Either way, the end result is the same.

Moreover, anyone who adheres to what amounts to being a radical supremacist totalitarian ideology that calls for the subjugation of the world is by definition a radical. Hence, that makes all loyal devout Muslims radicals.

Speak for yourself Red, as not nearly everyone is a blind leftwing PC multiculturalist drunk on cultural relativism and moral equivalence hack like you. Meanwhile, why don’t you tell your absurdities to the 270 million people that were murdered at the hands of Muslims and also to all the wiped out civilizations that have been subsumed by Islam?

Moreover, you can also explain that to the millions of non-Muslims that exist in the Islamic world and that are systematically persecuted, discriminated against, and often oppressed. Just because you are incredibly ignorant of history and incapable of connecting the dots, doesn’t necessarily mean that everyone else is as well.

Where or when did I call for the eradication of a 100 million Muslims? With all due respect Red, that is nothing but absurd leftwing hyperbole! Damn it…I know it’s hard, but at least try to maintain control of yourself!

And I hate to rain on your clueless parade again, but Islam is not a moderate religion since its sole purpose is to dominate the world, and if you understood the principle of abrogation, which simply says that the later verses over rule the earlier verses, you would understand that as well.

The fact is when it comes to Islam you don’t know anything other than how to regurgitate the talking points of the left. Indeed, you are so utterly predictable in that regard Red it isn’t even funny.

Correction…we used to be stable, that is until Obama became president.

Moreover, you don’t understand Islam. Whatever is good for Islam is good and whatever is bad for Islam is evil. You are misapplying your Christian/Judeo unitary worldview to Muslims while Muslim live in a dualistic world. Indeed, you don’t have the first clue, except for what you are naïve enough to assume, and all of your idiotic assumptions are hilariously wrong. Indeed, you are miserably incapable of connecting the dots.

Come on Red, you can’t be that ignorant can you? The left with their embrace of environmental radicalism and global warming nonsense have been blocking energy production in this country for decades. I mean through over regulation they have managed to make us incredibly dependent upon foreign sources of energy at the same time that they have also been grabbing up millions of acres of land out west to block future energy exploration.

Don’t over indulge and humor yourself Red. I’m afraid that your leftwing intransigence has resulted in more enemies than you would care to know.

I don’t doubt we can, but whoever suggested that? I mean whom are you arguing with here? And why would we want to occupy the Saudi oilfields? I know it’s Friday, but man you must have got started early.

Oh…you didn’t claim that Israel repudiated the USA because it refused to stop the construction of 1600 housing units inside its capital city of Jerusalem and insinuate that it was going to cost them? When in reality all Israel did was announce the construction of new housing like it has done hundreds of times before without incident in the past, that is before Obama became President?

I mean had Israel known beforehand that Obama was going to erupt like a maniac because he outright rejects UNSCR 242, which every president before him had accepted, and endorse the so-called Saudi Peace Plan, which calls for Israel to return to the indefensible armistice lines and allow for the migration of 5 million hostile Muslims into Israel, I’m sure Netanyahu would have kept the announcement quiet.

Everyone is dependent on Western technology. Duhhh

Not as much as Islamic civilization. I mean look at all the Muslims that have won Nobel prizes. What a pathetic joke! However, when it comes to creating misery, oppression, and bloodshed, the Muslims in the world are unsurpassed.

No…the left is obsessed with Israel and vilify and demonize Israel for everything under the sun. Indeed, I’m not a delusional leftist, but you are!

Unlike you I’m capable of connecting the dots, and my only affinity towards the Jews is because they happen to be non-Muslim kafir infidels and in the same boat with us. I also have the same affinity with Hindus, Buddhists, Zoroastrians, etc. as well, since all of the aforementioned have been the victim of jihad. Again, unlike you, I’m capable of distinguishing friends from foes and connecting the dots.

You are more than a little naïve. If the Dar al Islam shuts down oil production, our economy comes to a sudden and quick standstill since oil is what greases our economy. Indeed, we can’t survive without it. It’s boggles the mind that someone can be this naïve and gullible.

The conservatives have been lobbying for drilling in ANWR and offshore for years. They have been lobbying for building more nuclear plants for decades, for the building of new oil refineries, for the exploitation of oil shale, and for more coal production and coal gasification/liquidation for decades. However, the radical left has blocked those endeavors at every corner.

Moreover, the conservatives have always been for exploiting all forms of energy production including wind, solar, and biomass, but not at the expense of the other more feasible and proven sources of energy, as wind, solar, and biomass can’t compete without massive government subsidies and can’t possibly meet our energy requirements now or in the future.

It’s a pipe dream to base our entire energy policy on wind, solar, and biomass and it will just make us even more dependent in the future. Not to mention, that the Dar al Islam uses its massive oil profits to pursue jihad.

Dutch cartoonists? Give me a break!

Obviously, again you don’t have the first clue. Several European countries are not only being rapidly Islamized today but they will also become majority Muslim by the middle of this century unless something drastic is done in the near term.

Nevertheless, considering everything else, I can’t say that I’m surprised that you are in denial of that reality as well, since no one else follows the leftwing line so rigidly. Do you also deny the Red/Green alliance as well? How about do you also deny the impact on Europe’s population of government funded abortions too?

Give me a break…on top of everything else you can’t be that naïve on this as well? Wait a minute, you can. Oh sure you can take Islamic studies classes in colleges and universities throughout the USA and Europe, I don’t deny that, but you will learn everything and anything else but what Islam really is. You will also learn to hate Jews and the state of Israel as well. I mean don’t you know that thanks to the late great Edward Said, the study of Islam, or Western Orientalism, is well, racist. Thus, the works of all the greatest Orientalist through the ages have been relegated to storage in the damp basements of the Middle East Studies departments.

4. spikke

spikke Veteran Member

While it is true I hate Islam because Islam is a virulent totalitarian ideology that masks itself as being a religion. However, unlike your hatred of Christians, I don’t hate Muslims, as I never lie about Muslims.

Moreover, my criticism of Islam is also legitimate criticism because it is always based on the truth. As a matter of fact, if someone calls me on it, I can fully backup everything I say, unlike you apologists. Thus, my criticism is not bigoted unless like Muslims you believe that Islam is above criticism or otherwise that truthful and legitimate criticism of any kind is bigoted.

While you, on the other hand, use the actions of Muslims to vilify and demonize Christianity and Christians, and if that isn’t bigoted then nothing is. Further, all your criticisms of Christianity and Christians are also based on ignorance as well. Not to mention that anytime someone just mentions the word Islam, you instantly try to hijack the thread and turn it into a hate fest of Christianity and Christians.

Thus, to recap my criticism is legitimate because it is always based on the truth and the truth is never bigoted. While your denigration of Christianity and Christians, on the other hand, is illegitimate and bigoted because it is in response to what Muslims do and not what Christians do, and it is also based on abject ignorance and not the truth. Not to mention that your vilification and demonization of Christianity and Christians is preemptive and totally unprovoked. In fact, it couldn’t be more obvious that you are totally obsessed to the point of compulsive behavior when it comes to attacking Christianity and Christians even without provocation. You also ignore the evils of secular atheists, like Hitler, Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, etc. as well.

5. martin

martin Banned Forever

again, it appears that you are simply jealous of my ability to hate religion. because not only do i hate islam 10x as much as you do, i hate christianity as well. i hate islam so much, i make you look like a left-winger, or a muslim cleric.

keep trying, and maybe one day you will learn to despise islam and christianity as much as i do. until then, dont be jealous.

to be honest it kinda annoys me how you continually apologize for the atrocities of muslims and christians worldwide. particularly the muslims. they are mostly terrorists you know. when you learn to really hate them, like an adult, maybe you can get a little respect. do you even know what muslims want? they want a global caliphate! and they are barbarians! have you seen how they treat women? do you even know what sharia law is?

6. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

My grandfather when he was alive gave me this golden piece of advice on many different occasions.
    Never argue or debate with a person thats ignorant and arrogant.
    Because first of all they dont know shyt and you cant tell them shyt either.

You dont even realize the contradictions you post and whats funny is that they are in the same post. Not two individual post, but the same freakin post.:nope:

7. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

really? you have the patience to sift through all that for "content"? i always figure its the same old thing and skim it to make sure he is somewhat behaving. thats all i can manage.

8. martin

martin Banned Forever

i dont need these courses as i already hate israel. like i said, i am better at being a bigot than you. perhaps you should try something else if you cant even be the best at this.

9. spikke

spikke Veteran Member

Good advice from your grandfather. Apparently, he was infinitely wiser by far than you will ever be. Too bad you must have missed his genes.

Really…contradictions? Do you think Muslim apostate Nonie Darwish is making contradictions when she describes what life is like in vivid detail for average Muslims living in the Islamic world? And let’s make note of the fact that she doesn’t talk about OBL, AQ, or other terrorist groups, but instead she talks from personal experience about average everyday Muslims living in the Islamic world. Can you please explain those contradictions to me.

http://www.tigerforums.com/free-speech-alley/96206-moderate-islam-does-not-exist-6.html#post1066009

Moreover, in the Islamic world because they live in a dualistic society there are never any contradictions. In the West, we live under a unitary ruled society, meaning that when two things contradict each other, either one thing or the other thing is wrong. In Islam, because they live under a dualistic ruled society, there are never any contradictions and so both things are correct.

In other words, there is quite a big difference in the way they see and interpret the world, that starkly contrast with the way we see and interpret the world. Understanding the very different way in which Muslims see and view the world is critical to the proper understanding of Islam and Muslims.

10. spikke

spikke Veteran Member

Look dude…it’s really very easy. If like a loon you are going to attempt to insinuate that I’m somehow bigoted like you, then simply put your money where your mouth is and demonstrate just one thing I have ever said about Islam is incorrect and therefore is not true. I mean even if I somehow made a stupid idiotic mistake and posted something unintentionally that happens to be incorrect but it nevertheless results in incitement, it would still be bigoted because ignorance is never an excuse for bigotry.

Thus, while it is obvious that your moral compass has been rendered completely useless, the silly asinine moral equivalence you have posed with respect to what you insanely view as our mutual bigotry is simply invalid because it isn’t true, unless you somehow can prove otherwise, but please forgive me if I won’t hold my breath.

I mean what does the word bigotry mean. It means using lies, innuendos, half-truths, and libels to demonize and vilify particular groups of people in order to incite hatred and violence towards them. However, the truth should never be misunderstood and confused with bigotry because it represents legitimate criticism, and legitimate criticism is always perfectly acceptable in polite society because it represents the truth, while bigotry, on the other hand, although perfectly legal, is never acceptable. Indeed, I would fight and die for your right to be a bigot, but I would never resort to bigotry myself.