Bin Laden

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Mar 25, 2010.

1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Re: Bin Lad en

That actually happened if one is to believe Richard Kuklinski:

Ice Man, Philip Carlo, Book - Barnes & Noble

2. spikke

spikke Veteran Member

Listen dude...you are still confusing legitimate criticism like I engage in with the bigotry you engage in.

3. spikke

spikke Veteran Member

Damn Red…that was harsh. Again, it’s a good thing I ducked. At least I know to duck when I read your idiotic post.

Anyway, thanks for impressing me again Red.:hihi:

4. martin

martin Banned Forever

not sure what is not legitimate about bigotry. religion is inferior to non-religion. one should always favor secular everything. religions are stupid. so i am bigoted against them. you are bigoted too, but apparently you are sort of selective about your bigotry. thats because you are not skilled in the dark arts of bigotry. but keep tryin, kid.

5. spikke

spikke Veteran Member

The truth is legitimate criticism and the truth and legitimate criticism can never be confused with bigotry. As for as the rest of your garbage, it is insanity.

Indeed,according to you everyone who hated and despised Communism, Nazism,and Fascism in your book were bigots.

6. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Not only that but they were also a bunch of no good muthah Phucquahs.

7. martin

martin Banned Forever

bigotry is not something that only counts if it against groups somehow arbitrarily determined to be protected frm hate and intolerance, genius.

of course i am bigoted against communists. i have no tolerance for their BS. i am wildly prejudiced against nazis. if you say you are a nazi, i hate you before i even know you, i stereotype all the time.

what i am telling you is that you are acting like an ignoramus by being totally arbitrary with your bigotry. i hate all groups that are terrible and irrational, including communists and christians and muslims. you work on your bigotry and you too can hate as hard as i do, sparky.