Black football players at the University of Missouri are going on strike

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Nov 8, 2015.

1. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I'd lean more towards the college giving them credit and acknowledge their 1st world problems. Most likely by a nice tweet.

3. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Aren't many black people killed in college libraries. If black lives matter so much to them why aren't they marching through the hood trying to clean it up?

mctiger, LSUTiga and Bengal B like this.
  4. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

Wow, those kids are fucking retards.

uscvball likes this.
  5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

I think a good school project for a college sociology student would be to hang nooses around campus, maybe stickers that say nigger, and see if the resulting outrage gets anyone fired.

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Is it racist if you use a noose to hang a white man?

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

I would hope that white people would apply blackface before being hanged to maximize outrage.

Bengal B and shane0911 like this.
  8. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I was actually surprised to read the following "review" from the Daily Reveille.

"The interview is painful. Cavuto berated Mullen with tough questions in his usual condescending tone, only asking questions he already knew the answer to. His goal was to embarrass a college student on national television, and it worked......
    Cavuto’s interview was tactless and insensitive. His interview style is suitable for a presidential candidate with experience fielding tough questions and a bit more knowledge about how the world works. His manner of questioning was not acceptable for an idealistic young college student without a solid grip on the facts.

It was obvious Mullen was a handpicked interviewee talking to a man of almost 60 years old with extensive training and political experience. She was trying to make a difference, unlike many students her age. He badgered her to gain ratings, and it is despicable."

Honestly, I thought Cavuto definitely toyed with her but was more than fair. He could have humiliated her ten shades redder. What was he supposed to do, bring out the kiddie gloves to someone who was demanding things, including more of his salary in taxes?

One further note on Keely.....despite her claim that she comes from a really really working class family, "she is from Chicago and she goes to Northeastern – one of the most expensive schools in the country. So here we have this girl, who could very easily go to the University of Illinois and pay in state tuition, but instead chose to fly 1,000 miles to go to a school that costs $50,000 a year. And she wants the taxpayers to pay for this. Logically.

Well as it turns out, she comes from a LOT of money, but yet she’s still whining about the debt she purposely chose to accrue by going to Northeastern. According to her profile, she graduated from Francis Parker High School in Chicago – a school where annual tuition costs $34,560. Mullen’s father owns a home in a very swanky part of Chicago, which according to BlockShopper, cost her family $1,060,000."

Oh, and she's a poli sci major with a minor in sociology. Why rack up that amount of debt for what is basically a low paying major and a dead-end career?

Why are all the whackjobs from Chicago?

Last edited: Nov 17, 2015
  9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I'm sure her daddy would be overjoyed to pay 90% of his income in taxes. Sorry honey. I can't afford to pay your tuition anymore but there are lots of good trade schools in Chicago

10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Mullen is as big of an idiot as the person that wrote that piece.

mobius481 likes this.