Black football players at the University of Missouri are going on strike

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Nov 8, 2015.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

If you want some quality reading go and look up keely Mullen on twitter. I did because I was going to give her the business. It appears I'm late to the party. When I searched it came up with Cavuto and a message saying she had deleted her twitter account. The messages that followed explain why.

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

She is a little rich bitch who never had to lift a finger in her pampered life.

3. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

It's easy to support insane tax increases on money people earn when you've never worked a day in your life.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2015
    LSUpride123 and Bengal B like this.
  4. LSU_Sooner

LSU_Sooner Jimmy Crack Corn

So my student loan debt will be wiped clean and all I have to do is pay 90%of my income to taxes... I'll keep my $300 student loan payment instead. Thanks Keely, idiot.

Bengal B likes this.
  5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

A college education shouldn't be free but it also shouldn't put you in debt until you are 50 either.

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

That stupid bitch goes to a college that costs $50k a year. On Daddy's dime. She isn't worried about being in debt. If her daddy wasn't rich she would be at a home state college with massive loans to saddle her with years of debt. She is lucky to be from a rich family. She isn't good looking enough to marry a rich guy.

7. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

There are so many options to avoid or limit the debt. Community college for two years and then transferring is the easiest of options. Beyond that, people shouldn't select a school with tuition they can't afford or a loan they won't be able to reasonably handle. Lastly, the cost of the education should be commensurate with the major being pursued. It makes zero sense to gain $50k in debt if your degree is going to be esoteric, like poli sci, sociology, psychology, gay studies, art. Be an engineer, a doctor, a lawyer....something that will earn some decent income.

8. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

USC got that right. So many of these idiots get non-income producing degrees, and then whine because they have these huge loans.

I saw something the other day that said, "Don't say what you want to do, say what problems you want to solve." If there are problems, and there are many, there is plenty of money to solve them.

tirk likes this.
  9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

What do you say to a person with a PhD in philosophy?

A. I'll have a number 7 with fries.

10. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

It's sad.....I find myself seeing various minions and thinking about posters here. I thought you might go with this one...

[​IMG]

Or this one....
    [​IMG]

shane0911 and Bengal B like this.