Black "Leadership"

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by saltyone, Apr 10, 2008.

1. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

lol, i dont even know what to say about that.

1 person likes this.
  2. kcal

kcal Founding Member

i wonder as well

i seriously doubt that he was. he seems like a stand-up guy to me

nor do i

probably, but hindsight is 20/20

i agree. i was recently "outed" as racist for having the audacity and temerity to question and suggest that some of obama's associations may not be good associations to have if he still has the goal of becoming america's 2nd black president.

me too

i'll say it again....well said dude. i thought you were spot on in your comments

how did i know that was coming....:dis:

3. LSUMASTERMIND

Of course you did, but I notice you didnt agree that the title of the thread was inflammatory and biased at best.

So I knew that was coming, but its cool, you are who you are. I am who I am.
    Nor did you acknowledge the level of the crime is committed by any race of people as I stated and provided sources. So continue to discount the real issue on this particular thread.

4. kcal

kcal Founding Member

sure i did....re-read my post and you will see that i agree that it was misleading and probably should have been re-worded but that hindsight is 20-20. having read salty's posts over the last few years i've read nothing to suggest he is racist.

5. LSUMASTERMIND

Did you read my post, where I said saying he was racist was taken it too far, but it is overly bias and stereotypical?

6. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

I'm planning to start a thread on the homosexuality issue. I do play on the fact that humans feel it is normal to be anti-homosexual (at least in my neck of the woods). But yes, I have a past of being anti-homosexual, much like I have a past of being anti-black people, and I fall back on that experience when dealing with stuff that reminds me of that.

7. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

That's a good point. I have a good friend who has no problem screaming racist comments at non-whites while we pass them by in the street or in the store (yes, the guy is quite a character, also an ex-LSU football player). However, I know the guy, he ain't a racist. He'll make friends with a non-white person just as easy as he'll make friends with a white person... he'll help out a non-white person in need just as easy as he'll help out a white person in need... he just finds it fun to be racist sometimes.

8. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

I guess it's the same way how its fun for us to hate on Bama, Ole Miss, Auburn and all our other SEC rivals.

9. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

I ain't worried about Obama until he gets the nod from the Dems to be their nominee. I won't be surprised or disappointed if it doesn't happen.

10. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

I think McCain is going to crush Obama or Hilary in the election. That's why I don't worry about them. Even if I turn out to be wrong, I'm not going to freak out that Obama or Hilary gets a shot at the Presidency.