Black "Leadership"

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by saltyone, Apr 10, 2008.

1. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I'd be interested in what Salty had to say, but he hasn't replied to anything since he started the thread.

1 person likes this.
  2. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

I like the title of my thread. He is black, and was an influintial leader in their community for decades.

Let me give you another example of black "leadership".........

Condoleezza Rice, my choice for Vice President of the United States of America......

[​IMG]

I believe Condy would have made a great presidential candidate, and I'll support her for president after serving eight years under McCain as VP...if she'll run.

The black community makes me sick, because of the people they have historically chosen to rally behind. It should make most blacks sick also, knowing that the largest obstacle they must overcome is the individuals they continue to look to as leaders.

The topic of Jeremiah Wright recently came up at my office. I sat back and listened, and the conversation went just about how I thought it would. The black employees stood up for this waste of flesh, as if he was the second coming, and the white employees just sat there, scared to say anything, lest they be branded racist.

[MEDIA] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcOOSpvC2JI[/MEDIA]

Am I a racist? Hell, I don't know....you tell me.

I guess you could say there's two sides...."There's black people, and there's *******. ******* have got to go!"

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3qI13SZwFI[/MEDIA]

3. TigerFan23

TigerFan23 USMC Tiger

He finds it "fun" to be racist and yet you say he isn't a racist? That doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

I think hating on our college football rivals and hating on people of another color are two COMPLETELY different things.

You really have a habit of not making any sense when you post.

1 person likes this.
  4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

And lets not forget ****** come in more colors than black! Listening to the Cris Rock bit just got me to thinking. I've been witness to quite a few times where "non-blacks" have ruined a pretty good thing. It's not like they are the ONLY ones that break the law, lie, cheat, or steal. Accountability is a pretty impressive word. Too bad not many know of it, much less what it means.

5. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I have a neighbor who believes that whites and blacks are on the verge of reconciliation and will join together as one . . . so that we can more effectively stereotype and oppress the Mexicans and asians.

6. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

your form of racism is the worst, because you stereotype all blacks into one category. All black people dont get behind all black leaders. I really despise Al Sharpton for one. Your overt concern with the black community is just another show of your racism. Yes, I stand behind what i said, this thread was very racist and you have proven just how racist you are. Quit, stereotyping all black people into this group of people who blindly gets behind bad leadership to promote just black ideas in this country. Because you are sadly mistaken and know nothing about the black community to try to speak facts about it.

If you read prior threads i was one of the first to condemn the Rev. Wright comments. However, its funny to me that people that have come to his defense. Hillarys pastor and the pastors that have endorsed McCain. But, there seems to be no mention of it in your post. Also, during that discussion if you were so disgusted why didnt you speak up?

1 person likes this.
  7. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

You heard it here first folks. It looks like I am, indeed, a racist. How will I ever live with such a title? How can I look another human being in the eye? Oh....if I could just die, be reborn, and just start all over.......

8. LSUMASTERMIND

You are a freaking cop out. Simple as that. you cant even answer the questions posed here about your thread, you started it, stand up be a man, and defend it.

Explain the point to me, you cant, most people who commented here thought your title was off point. You didnt post any other leaders who have had similar troubles with the law, I wonder why that is. This guy did some good in the civil rights struggle but he committed a crime. All of a sudden he represents all black people? right. So what was the point of the thread and the title, it has all kind of racial implications and you cant explain that away. Im happy to have a discussion with you if you have a relevant point to this thread otherwise, just keep dodging the question.:thumb:

9. xlnsports

xlnsports Cajun In Exile

This thread is why i quit posting and just read now...like a bunch of Hyenas waiting for the person to make a mistake and then pounce. :nope:

2 people like this.
  10. LSUMASTERMIND