Black "Leadership"

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by saltyone, Apr 10, 2008.

1. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

I do agree calling someone racist is an extreme attack. So I think we should do better to define what it is and how it differs from harboring prejudices and stereotypes. Because prejudices and stereotypes stem from some sort of cultural ignorance.

2. orlandotiger

orlandotiger GEAUX TIGERS!

Alright I just got out of a civil war fight in the city of Atlanta building department. I got everything approved trough my M,E,P guys and when I went to my building plans examiner she wouldn't see me. My BLACK mechanical examiner said outlod that is was because I was white. Said she has a reputation for not helping white people and we would love to help me but she was the boss.

Are you freaking kidding me???? I can't get service at a govt agency because I am white???

I won the war but I got a taste of what black people probably go through at times and I was PISSED!!! I went to her boss and threatened to go the mayor and they got scared, unforetunatly the city of atlanta is in a budget crisis and half of the employees are about to be laid off, and now with my complaint and, come to find out a lot others, she will probably not have a job in a short amount of time!

3. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

you should have had the opportunity to personally kick her in her azz:thumb: