Black Lives Do Not Matter

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Jul 13, 2016.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Apparently. This is really sad that so many parents are losing kids at such an ungodly amount like what's going on. I honestly feel for them and these kids growing up in a 3rd world country lifestyle right here on our soil. To think that so many people have no value for life to just take others' AND shooting them in the head. Gross.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-shootings-violence-20160712-story.html

TUSKtimes likes this.
  2. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

Culture is changing at a pace it's hard to keep score. Technology is making strangers of us all and everyone is left staring at the infrastructure trying to explain how to fix it. Can't wait for Hillary or Trump to boldly carry on.

3. LSUTiga

4. kluke

kluke Founding Member

Almost 350 murders in Chicago - this year. Chicago TV station WLS made a point of correcting Trumps claim that Chicago has had 5,000 murders since Obama was elected. They said it's only been 3,500. Thats way more than we lost in our longest war, Afghanistan.

This year just kids 19 and under there have been 60 killed and 420 wounded. That is just a devastating statistic.

5. LSUTiga

It really is. I've often wished I could go have a sit-down meet with opposing gangs and make them understand how pointless turf wars, etc. really is. It would be hard to make them see differently in dealing drugs cause they see quick money and power while lacking the upbringing of hard work and patience. Given the real chances of being killed DAILY, I can see where this would compound the problem with lack of perspective.

Instead of putting the cops on their heals, we need to send them in with the National Guard and take back the city.

6. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

My two cents.
    #1 You're going to have to hire a hell of a lot more cops.
    #2 More cops & the National Guard may not be enough.
    #3 You're going to have to build a hell of a lot more prisons and enforce mandatory prison sentences.

LSUTiga likes this.
  7. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

And the silence from BLM continues to be deafening.

TwistedTiger and LSUTiga like this.
  8. kluke

kluke Founding Member

what seemed to really work well was 'Broken Windows' policing. There were some negatives but it was overall very positive for the communities it was used in.

9. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

No solution other than education. The only way to cut the cycle of idiots and government dependence. Goes for whiteys too.

Free preK for all and fine parents of kids that do poorly in school.

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member