Black Lives Do Not Matter

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Jul 13, 2016.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Better bring all your guns and all your armed friends

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

cant imagine what could go wrong there.

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I hope it's televised

4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Gangster Disciples run Chicago. That gang is probably responsible for at least a 3rd of the homicides in Chicago and Memphis in the last 10 years.

5. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I actually get along well with blacks. In fact I was thinking the other day how funny it is to hear all the doom and gloom on tv when the blacks I encounter throughout a normal day are very polite. One lady, who worked at a 7/11 type store in Simmesport, gave me her name and told me if I called ahead she would prepare me something to eat. I went at 1:30 a.m. cause I couldn't sleep. Needless to say there was no food on the racks at that time. She was baking some biscuits for 3 officers.

This morning, at another place I drank coffee at 5 a.m. on the way to check my lines, another black woman went out of her way to get me a menu to put on the refrigerator at the camp. Day before that I was walking out of a sporting goods store that only one of the double doors opened. A black family of 4 were coming in so I stepped back to let the lady through. Her, I suppose, son and daughter came through then the last young man held the door for me to go through.

I just don't get all this bullshit I see on tv. It pisses me off on here an I admittedly stoke the flames on here moreso than in reality. Sadly, as much as I respect and really like my boy Mastermind, I think he really thinks I have some deep issues. Mastermind, if you out there, u still ma nigga bro. I still have your cell.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  6. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

But then your party would lose every single election if these people ever got properly educated. Be careful what you wish for.

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

[​IMG]

Winston1 likes this.
  9. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

In random day-to-day interactions with black people, I would say I never have a problem. I give respect and kindness, and I get it back. Often I get back better than I give.

Unrelated, but in the here-and-now, I think this is an enlightening anecdote. I was in a store sometime back, and there was a black lady in line in front of me with two small children. The kids started messing around with things around the counter - not damaging anything; just being kids - and the mom said, "If you don't stop, that lady (the clerk) is gonna call a policeman to come shoot you." I wonder where the cops-are-the-enemy attitude comes from....

KyleK likes this.
  10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

The other day a black kid about 13 or so was in front of me in the checkout line of a convenience store. He tried to pay for an ernge pop with a Visa and it was declined. I payed for his pop. I hope he grows of thinking well of white people. I really am a good friend