Black Lives Matter

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by shane0911, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Is wiping your ass with your bare hand some kind of Islamic ritual? Don't they have a square to spare?

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Oh they have it, stupid bastards still wipe their ass with their hands and then clean their hands with the paper. Yet we still have people that think they bring something to the table besides bacteria

tigerchick46 likes this.
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

So that's where the expression "ass backwards" comes from.

4. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Tell you what. Take all the negative interactions you can count, or estimate over the last year and divide by your estimate of how many interactions police have had with young black men over the same timeframe, and see how small that number is. Your numbers, your estimate.

Of course there are bad police out there. They should be held accountable. Period.

TwistedTiger likes this.
  5. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

Richard Sherman said the same thing I have said about this movement, if Black Lives Matter, they should matter all the time and that they are not addressing black on black crime.
    Its a sad situation in the crime ridden neighborhood in the mega rich county of Palm Beach, where I live. Mere children involved in a gun battle as young as 15 years old, 20 people have died and its all over facebook, all the evidence needed to stop this thing. Its all over money and drugs, none of these children have shit in life, but this nonsense. But i have decided to do something about it, wish me luck lol.

6. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

It's more than money and drugs. I'll never understand why someone seems willing to die or spend the rest of his life picking cotton at Angola over "disrespect". There was a story in this morning paper about our senseless murder of the day in north Baton Rouge. A daughter driving her father had to avoid a man standing in the street, who began berating her for not slowing down enough. So the father gets out of the car and starts berating the idiot in the street. Then they left, but the father returned later with friends and the street guy comes out with his friends and they all get into a street brawl that ends with shots being fired and a man dead. Over what?

This can happen anywhere but it appears to be out of control in the 'hood. If some stranger standing in the street disrespects me, I drive on and forget the silly bastard. Who the fuck cares? And why shoot somebody for punching you? Nobody seems willing to take an ass-whipping anymore. Look at them funny and they might pull an Uzi and blow you away.

7. LSUMASTERMIND

I agree, its a false sense of respect and disrespect, when you can walk away and live.

8. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

What causes this insanity where so many are ready and willing to shoot it out in the streets over the way someone looked at them? How did this culture evolve in the black community and how do you stop it. The Black lives matter gang doesn’t have the answers, who does? Until the black community shows that they truly believe black lives matter how can they expect anyone else to feel that way? Please don't give me the typical throw money at it solution, that's failed as miserably as the war on drugs.

9. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I am guessing, but I suspect it has a lot to do with school dropouts, teenage mothers, and absentee fathers. Hard for a kid to be "raised right" in these circumstances.

TwistedTiger likes this.
  10. LSUMASTERMIND

this culture is not relegated to the black community, this happens all the time in road rage incidents about disrespect, but as far as the inner city neighborhood, its the fight over the little resources in that area, simple as that.

Winston1 and red55 like this.