Black Lives Matter

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by shane0911, Aug 14, 2015.

1. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

comparing actions of civilians to actions of police are not relevant. police are an institution and should get no slack.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Crime and police are like peanut butter and jelly.

3. Tiger Exile

Tiger Exile Long time lurker

Thank you for calling me a piece of shit by the way. My point, which again you missed was the media couldn't point out the facts that a black suspect assassinated a police officer. They used "dark complexion" across the board when the picture was clearly a black man. Fact not bullshit. The white murderer was covered as pointed out, in another thread. Different circumstances. Two officers assassinated in New York and two officers in an attempted assassination in Ferguson are a result of rhetoric, media and yes the President who has been highly critical of the police starting with the Cambridge Police after he took office. So because of the past four hundred years of the police regularly murdering black people, nothing in current events has anything to do with the recent attacks on police? Got it.

tirk likes this.
  4. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

this police killing has been all over the news CNN, Fox News etc. Dark complexion can mean many different kinds of race. hispanic, asian-pacific black, etc. This is pretty common in the media until they identify the suspect.
    you are assuming, you dont know the motives of these people, nor have they made statements to back up your claim. Again, its a false premise. The white guy who killed the cop, did that have to do with Obama, or just when the suspect is black? Lets talk about the media, they called the guy who killed the trooper a lone wolf attack, but this black guy who killed the cop in Texas, is directly tied to black lives matter and the president. Its complete bullshit, you are assuming and being a hypocrite at the same time. Thats my point. Where is your outrage of the former? Are you just concerned when cops are killed?
    so yes you are a hypocritical piece of shit and you are welcome.

5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I think whack a doodles come in all shapes, sizes, colors, religions and on and on.

tigerchick46 likes this.
  6. Tiger Exile

Tiger Exile Long time lurker

I will point out the difference to you, but I doubt you want to see it. The white crazy that murdered the trooper had apparently murdered his roommate and then managed to get his truck stuck in a ditch. He didn't know the trooper with his lights on didn't know that, much like Eric Garner who had just assaulted a convenience store owner. Their actions were a result of what they perceived and they had direct contact with the officer in question. The dude at the gas station walked up behind an officer pumping gas and executed him. Just like NY, Just like Ferguson, without provocation. I am extremely concerned when cops are killed as well as when they kill someone like in the S.C. case, it is outrageous and the officer needs to pay.
    [​IMG]
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...sts-chant-pigs-in-a-blanket-after-cop-murder/
    If you can't see the difference then you are the hypocrite.

7. LSUMASTERMIND

again, you are assuming, unless the suspect speaks to those movements being the cause of his murder then its just an assumption.
    this link has nothing to do with what I am talking about, I have already denounced the black lives matter movement.

8. LSUMASTERMIND

btw, you are not a piece of shit, sorry about the insult, it was uncalled for.

Tiger Exile and tigerchick46 like this.
  9. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

Need more of that in this forum.......

I think you two are more alike than you'd both like to admit and your views are not far off from each others, shit just gets tangled up with emotions and its hard to detect tone and intent on these forums. Bottom line is all lives matter, including Cops and Blacks........I still have an issue with Muslims though. My 2 cents.

shane0911 and LSUMASTERMIND like this.
  10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

It was Michael Brown who had robbed and assaulted the convenience store owner. All Eric Garner was doing was illegally selling loose cigarettes.