Black on Black

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by mancha, Jan 28, 2023.

1. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

beatings are getting out of hand. Damn, 5 black police officers lay into a black guy at a traffic stop. Antifa are just now getting around to burning things after the video is released. I bet you can name the cities (minus Memphis where it happened).

Alex: “It's funny how the colors of the real world only seem really real when you viddy them on the screen.”

This is news but it is not like big big news cause the officers were not white. So there isn't like big big riots all over the nation. It is funny how the reaction is weighed based on skin color. But then again no one is talking about 4 black teens getting killed in Somewhere, USA like those white girls in Moscow Idaho.

How does the media decide which black on black crimes are important enough to report? How does Antifa decide which black on black beatdowns are worthy of riots? The world may never know.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Time to go loot stores for justice.

3. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

That was a hit not a traffic stop! This had nothing to do with the law

5. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Yep... Definitely a hit. The guy apparently had been either stalking or some other way of making one of the cops' girlfriend scared or whatever.. the sick fuck even took a picture of him either whyle they beat him or when he was dead, and sent it to her. I'll go see if I can find the link... Not sure what site I read this on, so...but yeah, hit.

shane0911 likes this.
  6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

White African cops did this, whitey must die! No Justice No Peace!

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

only newsworthy when it can be painted as a part of the white supremacist power structure as this memphis event explicitly is by mainstream media.

the level of anit-whiteness is getting a little out of hand. we seem to be at a point where evil spews exclusvely from whites, even when psysically done by blacks.

i dont blame blacks for this narrative at all, but rather weak white wokes. they see self hate as a sophisticated impulse. we do this self hate on a much broader scale as well when we discuss western imperialism colonialism etc. we would never go in depth as a society on how bad muslim imperialism has been in history. nothing is real anymore unless whites can be blamed

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Your theory can be proven. Just watch any home alarm commercial the criminal is ALWAYS a white guy. Never a woman or any so called minority, EVER! Also most NCI tv shows has a white as the criminals.

9. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

And always human. My lab is the biggest thief in the neighborhood by far.

shane0911 likes this.
  10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Oh wow! I did not know any of this when I posted that. I just looked at it objectively and said to myself "I've never seen a traffic stop go this way" even where there is a high speed chase involved they still do the whole "get out of the car" "walk backwards towards me" or whatever. None of that was employed here they just went straight to beating his ass. Its good to see that thinking for yourself still wins.

fanatic likes this.