blaming espn

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tirk, Sep 18, 2006.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

just another reason for me and in my delusional mind im placing this loss on them.

if herbie hancock and his travelling wilburys decided to put gameday in its appropriate place, the trailer park that is auburn hills, plainly there would have been enough hype and attention to dissuade these crooked refs from repeated bs calls.

in reality, maybe not but hey its my closure to the situation and just another reason to hate disney. not like i needed another.

2. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

We should dump CBS, and jump on the bandwagon that is ESPN. We, the SEC, are putting ourselves at a disadvantage by being with CBS. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

Edit: CBS sucks donkey d*** anyway.

3. macatak911

macatak911 CRAIG STELTZ = BEAST

i agree....who the hell watches CBS for Sports News anyway....the SEC would get more attention if ESPN covered it....

just ask Duke basketball and the ACC

4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

i agree and ive always hated jefferson pilot with the three daves. all backwards ass southern boys who come across as dumb hicks. cameras and the broadcasts seem like a poorly funded highschool replay or something.

i like the fact we are nationally broadcasted for the conference but now with espn having the influence with gameday hyping only their broadcasts it will put us at a disadvantage. not enough to really switch or worry but id like someone besides dave, dave and dave and high school cameras for the event that SEC football deserves. top product with third rate coverage, in my opinion.