Blanco booed?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by lsu99, Jan 7, 2004.

1. Tiger Dabbs

Tiger Dabbs T.D.

:D :D :D I think you have enraged to liberal masses!! Oh wait it's just one guy that you enraged!!lmao

2. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

I Did now know we played for a National Title in the gov. last term.....

Hmm I must of missed that game...

3. sos

sos Founding Member

I am proud to admit I booed the loudest.

4. LOTTERY

LOTTERY Founding Member

Blanco is a very well spoken and intelligent individual. She will be a great asset for this state during the next 4 years. She was at the Natl Champ. promoting LA to national businesses. If Jindal ever talked to a business associate, I guarantee you they would have went to sleep. Jindal lost basically because he had no heart and no sense of reality like most radicals(republicans). I understand you radicals are still upset though. It's okay, but a great governor will walk the halls of the gov. mansion once again.

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Maybe even in another 4 years.

6. Vincent4Heisman

Vincent4Heisman Freshman

I hate to "hijack" this thread, but did anyone catch her son Ray call a radio station back during the election to tell people to quit picking on his mommy?

She was the last person I wanted to see associated with LSU since her husband is basically King over here at ULL...

7. freddy

freddy Founding Member

I didn't vote for Mike, and also didn't really care for him, but I would never boo him, even in the same situation. Remember, President Bush also only got half (maybe) of the vote. Yet if he appeared in a public place and people booed I bet almost everyone here would be going crazy. I know Blanco is only the governor-elect opposed to the President, but it still makes not only LSU but also the whole state look bad. Especially considering she hasn't done anything good or bad to be booed for. Once she is in office, if she does something you dislike, boo to your hearts content. But until then, give her a chance.

8. cwilltiger

cwilltiger Freshman

Blanco won because she came and pimped herself non-stop to the unwashed masses of N.O. that live off welfare and other forms of government fat. She campaigned down here non-stop--even went to a "Women of the Projects" luncheon--watch all of the N.O. political favors she has to hand out to some of the biggest theives in politics--the morial bunch--that is one reason she won. The other reason is that old folks in this state still feel a loyalty to the democrats who no longer represent anything they believe in.

All you need to know about Blanco is she lost the parishes of Lafayette--her home parish--of course it is also one of the most educated and affluent parishes in this state.

Blanco won because the ignorant still, sadly, vastly out number the educated in our great state. La. missed a good shot at change--time to welcome back the Edwards bunch.

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I think I saw the Women of the Projects in Playboy

10. ThePistol

ThePistol Founding Member

Where did this logic come from? Did we watch the same debates? This woman couldn't speak much less show any signs of intelligentism.