Blanco booed?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by lsu99, Jan 7, 2004.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

One guy or one lonely and bitter old lady living alone with her 10 cats.

2. Bestbank Tiger

Bestbank Tiger Founding Member

Neither did Shrub. So I take it you voted for Gore?

3. Bestbank Tiger

Again?? What great governor have we EVER had in Louisiana??

4. LSUBud

LSUBud Founding Member

Do you REALLY think that Gore showed ANY signs of intelligent thought??? He sounds like a robot - A DUMB ROBOT.

5. Bestbank Tiger

Blanco carried 57 of the 64 parishes. Hmmm...maybe you're out of touch with all the blue "flyover" parishes?? Oh wait, I forgot, that argument only counts when you're talking about red states/blue states.

6. CottonBowl'66

CottonBowl'66 Founding Member

At least this David Duke loving racist is up front with his bigotry. I respect that. The rest of you racists, oops, I mean, right wing nuts, ...oops, I mean, CONSERVATIVES, oops, I mean REPUBLICANS, hide your real views.

Kathleen Blanco is anti abortion, anti gun control, generally pro business, and might even consider school vouchers, but she isn't right wing enough for you Rush "The Dope Addict" Limbaugh loving little right wing kooks and shittoheads who can't come up with one original idea for yourself unless you hear on right wing radio or Fox Propaganda first.

She is generally conservative, but she is not a worthless right wing nut like all of you who booed her. You are classless idiots and clowns who haven't got the brains of a fart.

7. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

You sure do like to paint with a broad brush, don't you?

That's generally a telltale charcteristic of the ignorant. The mean-spiritedness displayed indicates pride in said ignorance.

People like you are why Louisiana has difficulty progressing. In short, you're part of the problem, rather than part of the solution.

8. ThePistol

ThePistol Founding Member

Funny, but this is the woman who couldn't answer a single question in the debates without uttering the words "I'll form a committee." Let me ask: where will the money for the many committees she is going to form be coming from?

Let's look at the qualifications of the two final candidates: Blanco, BA from USL. Jindal, Rhodes Scholar. you pick the more impressive.

her education plan consists of purchasing and providing laptops for every seventh grader in the state. How? The state can't even afford to buy pencils and paper for the schools. Zachary High School gets free paper supplies from the local GP plant, and they still cant afford it.

When asked why she would be a good governor she responded that her son died. Hell, my Mother died, I'm qualified to be a senator now.

people bring up their job records and how she has always stayed at her job and Jindal left his. Here's the difference between the two: she was elected to her jobs. He got the jobs because he was qualified to do them. Another, better job, came along and he took it. What was holding him back? He wasn't a servant of the people like she was.

Explain how she was a better candidate for state when her own party went against her and she had to rely on the bigoted rednecks in the north of the state to not vote for the NON-WHITE candidate. (My sister lives and works in the Shreveport area and she said you wouldn't believe how many votes Jindal lost when he was announced as being Non-White, even though he is a caucasian.)

9. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

You guys are getting all steamed up, and CB66 is back to his own slanderous ways...

Let me make a bet with you guys...

I'll bet you that CB66 never...never EVER...never EVER EVER EVER slanders me, calls me a bigot, or a racist, or calls me a Duke sympathizer or Nazi apologist as he does others...

I'm trying to bait him BIGTIME with this post...But, I'm also trying to show how you shut someone who's libeling or slandering you online...

10. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Didn't you know that Al Gore invented the internet?:shock: :D