Blanco booed?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by lsu99, Jan 7, 2004.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I would take you up on that bet except that CottonCreep66 would then not slander you just to make me lose the bet.

:D

2. M.O.M

M.O.M Founding Member

Jindal wasn't white. How could supporters of Jindal be racists?
    If anything using your sick logic, not voting for Jindal would be a racist act.
    Blanco isn't pro or anti anything. She's a typical Louisiana politician, Republican or Democrat.
    She's bought and sold by the powers that be in Louisiana who seek to keep the populace dumb and reasonably happy.
    Put down your Michael Moore reader and think for yourself.
    It pains me when I see those on the right or the left who are unable to have an original thought unless they heard it from someone else and forgot where they heard it from so claim it as their own.

3. Bestbank Tiger

Bestbank Tiger Founding Member

Excellent post.

Best to listen to everyone with a cynical ear and come to your own conclusions.

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

You missed CottenBowel's point. He wasn't throwing out his oft-used race card because of the Blanco-Jindal factor. He was accusing cwilltiger of being a bigoted racist because he used the words "welfare" and "projects". This has happened more times than I can count. I have challenged Q-tip Bowl on many occasions to point out exactly where the racism is in a particular post and he has never responded. If I say "I resent the fact that my tax money goes to unemployed, unwed mothers" for instance, then CottonCrunt will immediately lash out at me and accuse me of being a Duke sympathiser and KKK member. Cotton for Brains equates such keywords as "poor", "unemployed", "welfare", "projects"etc with Black Americans. In fact, white people are also poor, unemployed, on welfare and living in projects but Cunten Bowl cannot see that. Indeed, it is HE who is the racist one here. And he is the only one that does not get it.

5. M.O.M

M.O.M Founding Member

I didn't know he had an obsession with David Duke.
    Could tell he apparently loves Kathleen Blanco.
    The funny thing is he was probably standing next to a Duke supporter when he was at a Blanco rally.
    I'm not comparing Blanco to Duke. Just many of their common supporters.

6. Uncle Gus

Uncle Gus Founding Member

ok, here is a funny Marc Morial gets booed story...

Dave Letterman had some sort of New Orleans week and they had a contest to win a trip to NY to be on a taping of the show...

I think they gave away 100 trips for two, and one of my employees won...... when they were prepping the crowd for the show, hey told them that Letterman had brought an important person from New Orleans to the show and to make sure that they gave him an impressive welcome...

Guess who it was......... guess what they did...?