BLM

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Apr 15, 2014.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Dude, he isn't jacking him off, he is full on blowing him, and swallowing. Hannity is such a scumbag it's unreal. Jon Stewart skewers him just about every day. Hannity was all bitching at Occupy people telling them that they are terrible and lawbreakers that only want to follow laws they agree with, and then turns around and completely lets himself get butt fucked by this idiot thief rancher. I don't care if they use excessive force on this asshole, one less racist prick in the world.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You'd care if some cops beat the shit out of black teen, etc.

3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Black teen, Mormon rancher, or Miss America . . . if you threaten the authorities with violence, you are asking to get the shit beat out of you.

4. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

except they havent exactly used the force.

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

This is were the clouds are. Bundy didn't point rifles at BLM. In fact, Bundy told all supports to put their weapons "away". BLM sent in armed men to round up cattle. If anything, BLM escalated this issue.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

With regards to Bundy, maybe we disagree, but I don't believe you need 200 armed agents to round up cattle. You definitely do not need snipers for some guy who let his cattle run a muck.

7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Then his opinion has changed since I last heard him speak on the issue which was last week sometime. His opinion then was he needed to pay his fine because if you use public land for profit then you pay. He also said he didn't agree with the amount of force/money used to go after Bundy. I didn't see anything where he was over the top pro Bundy. Like I said maybe he needed to stir it up a little.

GregLSU likes this.
  8. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

I agree that is excessive, but that is a show of force not using it.

9. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

I think the Feds need to build a giant fence to keep the illegal immigrants cattle out.

10. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Bundy threatened federal agents.

“First I’ve got to say, Harry, get your army out of Nevada, get your army away from my ranch and off Clark County public land – and keep it out!” Bundy said. “And if they come, we’ll deal with them tonight. That’s what we’ve got to do, we’ll just deal with you. Whether you got guts enough to do it, come on.”

"They have my cattle and now they have one of my boys. Range War begins tomorrow."