BLM

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Apr 15, 2014.

1. gyver

gyver Rely on yourself not on others.

Kind of odd this comes from you. You vote for bigger government and ever increasing government power,Kerry, Barry, and Hillary if she runs. Then you refer to the smaller govt, less govt power, balance the budget party nut jobs. Make up your mind Red. Democrat, the party of kneel and worship. Or Tea Party, the party of We the People.

2. gyver

I don't have a problem with that. The federal govt has been ripping the American taxpayer off for years.

3. gyver

Bundy should rename his ranch, Benghazi Ranch. Then he should hire illegal mexicans to tend and herd his cattle. No way in hell would the feds, especially this administration, mess with him.

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Yea, sounds scary.

Also, you realize this was said AFTER the 200 armed agents showed up right?

5. gyver

He shouldn't have said all that but if you look at all the rhetoric that Al and Jesse have spewed over the years then Bundy's remarks are quite tame.
    What's that professors name calling for the extermination of whites and saying we need a race war? Or how about the DHS employee, Kimathi, who called for a race war on his website? He was placed on paid administrative leave? really.
    And lets not forget about Barry's very own preacher man, Jeremiah Wright.

GregLSU likes this.
  6. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Illogical, as usual. There is absolutely nothing about advocating better government that is advocating bigger government.

You have no idea how I fucking vote. Get it in your head, moderates vote on both sides of the middle because there is no middle party. Moderates have philosophies on both sides of the middle because the middle is a broad band overlapping onto left and right, not a "fence". Moderates can side with one party more than the other and this can change as the parties also change. Independents don't have to follow a party's entire agenda without question, in lockstep on every issue, like rigid ideologues such as . . . well, you. So, never assume when I occasionally say something that you agree with that it is out of sync with the democrats, because I ain't a democrat. You should know by now that I decide on my positions based on what I perceive, not from some political rhetoric.

7. red55

Another Straw Man. Who gives a shit about your personal racial demons.

8. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

and who is behind all of these people you just name, half of the black community does not stand behind Jesse Jackson nor Al Sharpton. If you call advocating for blacks to go back to picking cotton tame, then you have some issues.
    my point is people are lining up behind this guy, now they have to back away because of his mouth and thoughts. Its no different then Jackson hymie town comment.
    mainstream folks have sense enough not to run to this guys defense.

Tiger in NC likes this.
  9. gyver

I'm not advocating anything, especially going back to picking cotton.

half of the black community does not stand behind Jesse Jackson nor Al Sharpton
    only half?
    Bundy has a small following. Most of the people standing aren't standing up for Bundy. They're standing up to the government and BLM.

10. red55

For doing their jobs?