BLM

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Apr 15, 2014.

1. gyver

gyver Rely on yourself not on others.

Moderate my ass.
    You voted for bigger and more powerful government the last 2 presidential elections and will vote and defend it the next one.
    What's your feelings on Barry's QE 1,2,3 ? How about the Bush stimulus package?
    How about amnesty for 11 million illegals? Did Bush not embrace enough mexicans for you.
    Barrys NSA or the Patriot Act?
    Did Bush's policies increase gas and electricity prices just to reward big oil or is it the Obama administrations policies to save the planet, and reward his green energy execs for financial contributions, that's driven them up almost %200 that you like?
    Was W an ass for trying to keep taxes down or is Barry a saint for taxing the shit out of the middle class taxpayer?
    We all know you love the takeover of the nations healthcare and are defending the BLM for sending 200 armed agents to round up some cattle. Those guys should have their asses down on the fence pointing guns at mexicans coming across our border. Can't have that though, they'll most likely vote democrat when the free shit starts coming in.
    Fast and Furious?
    Benghazi?
    IRS targetting?
    No budgets?
    Ignoring Congress and Constitutional law?
    Trillion dollar deficits?
    Adding $7.5+ trillion to the deficit in less than 6 years?
    Doubling the number of people receiving welfare?
    Increasing unemployment t 99 weeks because the presidents policies are job killers?
    Which one of the above do you prefer the most?
    If Hillary runs you'll be sucking her tit and spewing every democrat talking point from day one of her announcement.
    Whatever you criticized Bush for Obama has doubled or trippled down on.

2. gyver

gyver Rely on yourself not on others.

200 armed federal agents pointing guns at people over a cow grazing dispute isn't a job. It's tyranny

shane0911 likes this.
  3. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

You can go back through this thread and see where I have said he should pay the fees, my only issue in all of this was HOW the BLM went about trying to collect by tactics of intimidation and slaughtered some of his cows. Glad you spent all that money on an education to flunk out of reading comprehension... accusing me of being a racist and supportimg comments like this is a new low for you.

And if you're going to put my name in with your bullshit comments, learn how to spell my phukin handle.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2014
  4. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Your ignorance is not my problem. I have voted for as many republicans in my life as democrats including Dubya in 2000 and Jindal in 2008. You don't know my politics, you just imagine that you do. And "Bigger and More Powerful Government" never ran in an election, that is just Rush Limbaugh bullshit that you buy hook line and sinker.

5. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Then move. Go find a country where they do things the way you like. We don't need you.

6. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

angry arent we

show me where I said you were racist and i'll concede the argument, im just following up on your comments of the IRS targeting "white conservatives"
    i asked where you going to defend this guy after what he said.
    spelling an internet handle correctly is no more important to me, than whats on the bottom of your shoe.

7. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

8. LSUMASTERMIND

defend him on what he is doing regarding the BLM, not on his remarks and I was right, you tried to equate the IRS going after "white conservatives" when it is documented that they went after just as many liberal groups to 200 federal agents showing up to retrieve cattle on a lien of over a million dollars.

im not tying you to what he said. but your white conservatives remark threw me.

9. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

First of all I have never defended the guy for anything, but yes I have spoken my criticism of the BLM for their tactics. As for the IRS issue, funny how you site liberal sites for the info, and yet until now, there's been no report of it. You'll have to excuse me if I don't jump right on that bandwagon. Either way the IRS is rogue and needs to be reeled in.

10. LSUMASTERMIND

rogue in what manner? inefficient, but rogue?
    liberal sites
    its documented, Darrell Issa has the paper work in hand.