BLM

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Apr 15, 2014.

1. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

So you're trying to back peddle and say you meant something else, but yet you specifically said... "except Bundy thinks like this and Im sure you and tigerstalgating will defend him." then posted the link to his crazy dribble. That specifically means YOU think I wouod defend his comments.

2. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

So you don't think the IRS giving upwards of $3M in bonuses and raises (2010-2012) to employees who are delinquent on their taxes and have disciplinary actions on their record as rogue? That's just inefficient I guess.

3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Actually I think it is proper for the IRS to not confuse its dual roles as employer and tax collector. A person can be a very good employee worthy of a raise without that having anything to do with getting behind on his tax obligations, which could be because of a delinquent spouse, a failing small business, or bad investments. Do you think your employer should have the right to withhold your raises and bonuses based on your personal tax record?

Incidentally, $2.8 million dollars over three years is less than a $million a year for a huge agency with a payroll in the $billions. A pittance.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2014
  4. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

if i am trying to accuse you of something I would just do it, I dont back peddle from anything i truly feel.

are you going to expand on your white conservative comments or where you just throwing gas on the gyver comment fire.

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I'd lose my security clearance so yea, I think it does matter. Especially for a government job. Bad investments and delinquent on payments could lead to conflicts of interest.

6. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

My comments about that were based on the IRS targeting white conservative groups during an election time, and then paying out a ton of money in raises to employees who owe them money. Nothing more nothing less.

7. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Do you think LSU would or should reward you with a pay raise if you owe them money?

8. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

what white conservative groups?
    are they designated as such?
    back peddling?

they targeted politically affiliated groups both conservative and liberal. which I have no issue with because they shouldnt get tax-exempt status.

9. gyver

gyver Rely on yourself not on others.

Nah.I'll just Stand my Ground. It worked on King George, it'll work on queen obama.

10. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

I'm not back peddling on anything. I would have to take a guess that most if not all of the conservative groups that were targeted are made up of whites, if there are black conservative groups out there than I have not heard of them, and would apologise for leaving them out.
    As for the targeting issue here, I don't care what political party was targeted, that is not the business of the IRS, and Lerner and anyone else found to be involved should be in jail for it.