BLM

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Apr 15, 2014.

1. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

So send in 200 heavily armed agents along with snipers, corral cattle with helicopters until you've got them worn out and restless, then kill a bunch of them, and bury them in mass graves. Yeh awesome policy.

2. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Ranchers also use helicopters to herd cattle, you know. And they did not execute a "bunch" of them. One bull was euthanized because he was endangering personnel on the ground, two cows were euthanized because of injuries. Three died from unknown causes. Six cattle out of 900. Ask any rancher who grazes 1000 cattle in the wilderness. Dozens die every year from illness and injuries. Losing six in a roundup is not unusual. Phony scandal.

Mass Graves? Six cows! Did you expect them to get individual plots in Forest Lawn with a headstone? :D

3. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Yeh I guess when a bunch of armed men and helicopters are chasing after you and making you run around, a several hundred pound animal can become dangerous, and others get injured. As for the unknown causes of death, when the cattle corpses are riddled with numerous bullet holes, the 'unknown cause' of death can be hard to determine.

Just saying the route they chose wasn't the smartest or safest imo.

4. red55

Happens every roundup, Hoss.

You are misinformed. The dead cattle that were found were not euthanized. Neither did they perform autopsies to determine cause of death. Waste of taxpayer money, you know.

How would you have removed the illegal cattle from federal land? I suppose Scotty could have beamed them up . . .

5. gyver

gyver Rely on yourself not on others.

I'd have threatened them with some chilli, cheese, pickles, and a bun.

GregLSU likes this.
  6. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

So @red55 where do you stand on taxing cow farts? And yes this is a serious question. lol

7. red55

Geez, I haven't thought about it. Which position is the most controversial? I'll take that one.

GregLSU likes this.
  8. gyver

:DThey sent 200 armed men and helicopters to get bundy over $1.1 million he owes. Spent $3 million doing it. Al Sharpton owes $2.6 million. I hope he's a nervous SOB.

I forgot his tan and party affiliation protects him. My bad.

9. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

The IRS paid out over $1M in bonuses to employees that still owe back taxes, and over $2.8M from '10-'12 in performance bonuses to employees with disciplinaey issues. The IRS is impotent, unless you're a white conservative.

10. gyver

Louis Lerner gonna get you! :eek: