BlueBell = crack

Discussion in 'Good Eats' started by goldengirlfan, Jul 20, 2006.

1. goldengirlfan

goldengirlfan simple man

My neighbor's small front yard was looking sorta trashy so I mowed it Sunday. Next evening, she sends her little daughter to my door with a plate of warm brownies. Since I've lost 8-10 pounds over the last 3-4 months, I figure a little BlueBell ice cream on top of those warm brownies wouldn't be a bad thing. Now it's choice time. What flavor would properly decorate those brownies ? Pralines and cream, vanilla, chocolate chip, cookies and cream, dutch chocolate, tin roof, etc. I had a pint of each and more. I hate making decisions with the freezer door open. Crunch time. And the winner............. the new half chocolate, half vanilla. Never slept better.

Damned BlueBell is worse than dope. I'm sure it has promoted crime, broken marriages, and destroyed families somewhere. Not to mention strained zippers, snapped seams, and popped buttons. BlueBell needs an 800 crisis line and a rehab center. I gonna quit that $hit........tomorrow.

1 person likes this.
  2. orlandotiger

orlandotiger GEAUX TIGERS!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to goldengirlfan again.

3. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

For me in the summer, watermelon is like crack.

But thinking about pralines and cream ice cream is making me hungry for some. Great. Just what I need. I may have to go get some after I go work out in the morning. Now there's a way to wipe out one action with another!

Thanks GGF. This is gonna be just like the brain freeze thread. I couldn't get slushes off my mind after that one!

4. Deceks7

Deceks7 Founding Member

No Butter Pecan?

5. Broke

Broke Founding Member

Butter Pecan is the ugly stepchild of Blue Bell Ice Cream!

6. TigerKid05

TigerKid05 Say Whaa!?!?

blue bell rocks my world...it is addictive and has trace amounts of cocaine in it

7. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

I prefer Braums ice cream. It's a regional thing. A company in Oklahoma that has their own dairy stores. Even their skim milk is good. Not that blue watery stuff that other brands have.

Anyway.....

Braums butter pecan ice cream is great. It was my grandfather's favorite. I stopped by on my way home earlier all set for some pralines and cream, but they didn't have any either in the freezer cases to bring some home, or at the counter to get a cone there. Probably just as well. I almost broke down to the black walnut ice cream but got out of there before I did.

8. jrich71291

jrich71291 Say What?

I tried out a new flavor the other day (new to me anyways), Banana Pudding flavored Blue Bell! My two favorite deserts slammed together in a frozen sensation...I was not disappointed. :thumb:

9. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

There's unfortunately a reason why skim milk looks "watery".

10. goldengirlfan

goldengirlfan simple man

That Banana Pudding cream is some good stuff. BlueBell also makes Peanut Brittle that is allllsome although it is often not in stock. Tonite I think I'll have the orange sherbet/homemade vanilla mix. Sounds awful but it's pretty danged good. I think one could probably make a fairly good frozen drink outta that stuff.