Bo Pelini - Neb HC and OSU Alum

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by 1cajuninokc, Dec 3, 2007.

1. 1cajuninokc

1cajuninokc Founding Member

I heard Mark Richt say it was not the best idea to remain as the OC @ FSU after he had taken the UGA job. I also heard that Bo was an OSU Alum.

Not saying that he would purposely do anything wrong, but it doesn't seem to be in our interest for Bo to remain as the LSU DC for the NC game. He has a lot of work to do with Nebraska, and it appears he has been distracted the past several weeks. I'm wondering if it wouldn't be better to congratulate him on his new job and let him go.

:milesmic: :wave: :LSU231: :geauxtige :crystal: :crystal: :crystal:

2. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

You go and watch highlights of the on field post game celebration. Look at the hugs he shared with the players. Then come back and tell me if you still believe he is not the best guy to lead our defense in the NC game.

1 person likes this.
  3. PhilosophyAskew

PhilosophyAskew Founding Member

Ditto.

If not for witnessing that after the game, then I would agree with the first poster.

4. Husker Ed

Husker Ed Founding Member

Bo may be the best for the job but he has no business coaching in the BCS game unless he wears a gray Nebraska sweatshirt on the sidelines. Bo is now a HUSKER, I hope he realizes it...

Good luck in the game -- I hope you crush OSU!

5. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

I've got mixed feelings on this one. I've read convincing arguments on both sides of the issue. I'll leave it Dr. Tom & Skip to decide what is best for both universities.

6. BigWee_TEAMKATT

BigWee_TEAMKATT Victory for LSU!!!

I said at the end of the Arkansas game and I will say it again. Have fun at Nebraska Bo.