Bob Griese says Saints should lose a game.

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by LaSalleAve, Dec 16, 2009.

1. arizonafan

arizonafan Veteran Member

Tell Griese where & how to stick it. Losing 1 game doesn't guarantee a SB win but 16-0 guarantees this season will always be remembered. The 16-0 doesn't guarantee a SB loss either so go for the whole thing and see how it plays out.

2. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

I"ll take 13-3 and a Super Bowl win any day.

3. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

agree with this. superbowl win is the most important stat here!

4. arizonafan

arizonafan Veteran Member

But 16-0 might be a SB win as well. If in either case we don't win the SB at least 16-0 will be remembered, 13-3 won't. The Patriots lost the SB but people still talk about the 16-0. I think we go for all of them and see how it plays out. However I agree that the SB is the most important but Griese thinks we need to lose 1 to win? I don't think so. He just wants to drink champagne with his buddies again nothing more. He couldn't give a rat's butt about the Saints or their fans.

5. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

fwiw, i say this: just get to the SB and things will take care of themselves. this season will be a huge disappointment to a lot of people if the saints lose their first game in the playoffs. then if they end the season with just one loss, will it be fruitful? i don't care about the record, but i'm not really too big of a saints (or NFL) fan, i just want them in the SB. i'm supporting the hell out of them though, and this season has really turned me on to pro football -- something i never thought would happen.

6. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

16-0 without a Superbowl is nothing more than a nice winning streak...

7. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

Well, he got his wish the selfish jerk. If the saints don't win it all, I hope Indy does it 19-0. I HATE the '72 Dolphins with a passion. And for Indy to do it on Miami's field would be just great, that is, if the Saints don't win it of course.

8. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Never thought of that aspect of it; that would be great. Of course, if the choice is between Indy shutting up Bobby, Mercury and Co., and the Saints winning the Super Bowl, I'll take the Saints.

Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo