Bobby Williams to coach WR???

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUDieHard, Jan 26, 2004.

1. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I'll bet that Williams will not be a coordinator here. More likely he will coach a position and be Assistant Head Coach to relieve Nick of some work. Williams will be looking for another colege head coach position down the road, I think.

2. donmad

donmad Freshman

BOBBY WILLIAMS

This is for FIGHTIN TIGER. First off I am not a MSU fan. I graduated from LSU in 1967. I live here in MI. because of my job. I live 20 min south of MSU and 30 min west of UofMICH. I send Christmas card to MSU every year thanking them for not trying hard to keep Saban. The UofM fans were very happy when Saban left the MSU fans didn't realize what they had lost. Two of the DR.'s I am in practice with are MSU grads and they were glad to see Williams gone.

3. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

Gotta be careful of falling into that trap. I felt the same way about
    Lou Tepper (HC at Illinois, 1991-96) when DiNardo brought him in. Not saying that will happen here, you just have to be careful with that line of reasoning.

4. SiberianTiger

SiberianTiger Founding Member

I think the think Bobby Williams could be the biggest help in is recruiting (which is already obviously going very well). The fact he was able to help MSU land Charles Rogers & Plax Burress among others speaks well for him.