Bogany

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by mss1616, Feb 23, 2006.

1. ScottyB28

ScottyB28 Founding Member

Hey Tirk, where did you get that sig. pic? I would like a big one for a background.

2. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

Are you joking? Temple is terrible. They were one of the worst teams in the Atlantic 10. That doesn't speak to well for them. Temple blows. If we don't sweep this one its because Smoke was trying some funny line-up combination or letting the batgirls pinch hit.

3. blindside517

blindside517 Founding Member

that is a pretty sweet sig pic of the box....but yeah temple will give us a test....but still we should sweep them.

4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

:geauxtige

5. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

So, what's the ticket policy on rain outs? (if it happens)

6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

ticket is good if they reschedule. they will try to play a doubleheader tomorrow or sunday after friday rainouts. if neither, you're screwed.

if its a midweek game against an in-state school they usually just schedule another date if its not late in the season.

7. LSUGradin99

Well, hoping to see a game there either tonight or at worst late morning tomorrow. Kinda hoping for tonight though to experience the ice box for the first time. lsusports.net best place to keep checking to see if it is rained out?

8. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

Why don't you come visit me if you want to experience an "ice box"??? ...it's FREAK'N COLD up here!!!!!

9. LSUGradin99

My first time seeing Dirks pitch in person. He put on quite a show with 12 strikeouts!

It was cold out but nothing compared to the past few weekends of camping. Altho a campfire would have been nice. Don't think I could have gotten away with starting one tho! :D

Seriously though, the people who go out and regularly support the baseball team at this time of the year are to be commended.

10. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

LSUGrad, you are right about the hardcore fans.

This time of the year their is ususally a brisk wind to go along with cold temps. These fans bring in their campers a few days early for baseball. Now that doesnt just happen anywhere, especially this time of year. We have college baseball's greatest fans without a doubt!
    :lsup: